Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

not_influenced

VIP Member
I'm sorry but how much can one person go on about 1 day, my engagement and wedding i didn't milk as much as she is milking her 30th!!! 💤💤💤💤

Reactions: 13
Saying this in a polite and friendly manner :This retro thread is constantly getting derailed by lady of a bear and aoife Walsh questions and chat and it's a bit annoying when you have no interest or follow neither. Aoife Walsh has a thread of her own

EllPee

I used to really like her. I don't know if her contint changed or whether I got bored of the same photos of New Yark 85 times a month.

mcfeez

VIP Member
I dont understand why they are hiding that they are travelling either. Lots of travelling now - its completely allowed.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Knew as soon as she said a special visitor it would be the Mother!
I know it's great to have a special relationship with your Mother/Sister but this lot, I don't know, it's verging on weird!! They may aswell just get one big gaff and all move in together and be done with it!!

Greenoranges

Plans trip, vlogs trip home
The usually taxi view over the Brooklyn bridge & NYC skyline
The mother collects them at airport with Vogue
Home for the Chinese
Kaelin decorating the tree
Mums decorated the table for dinner
SuperValu coldslaw
Ballymalloe relish
Packing the bags to come home
Mother includes Cadbury & Tattoo in bags to go home

Anything I'm forgetting??
Don't forget Kaelins dog travelling thousands of miles too in the cabin 👍 Imagine you've paid $1k for your flights home at Christmas only to be stuck beside someone's enormous dog, I'd be sickened

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
She is beyond Disingenuous, the look on her smug botched Botox face. For Charlotte Tilbury to refer to her as an entrepreneur is laughable. Her content is DIRE as are her recent COLLABS. Her slyness was highlighted this year with her “reentry” she takes people for fools, There is no way she is making enough money of her own back to pay her sister a salary (who’s insta contint is also non existent) Hence why it makes sense that she has a job elsewhere but they could never let that get out as it Wouldn’t be good for sly foxes “brand”.

Last edited:

irishgirlo

Once again, I will never understand grown women going on about birthday months/birthday weeks - have you not progressed past the mental age of an 8 year old?

I'm sure we all enjoy getting spoiled on birthdays, but for me anyway, that stems from family or loved ones making the effort to acknowledge my birthday? Not because I keep mentioning my birthday month 4 months in advance, and organise multiple dinner/party events myself.

Has to be an attention thing/boredom with Erika - she has very little else going on.

dee_mc

VIP Member
Wow I'd've expected a cookie cutter New Years proposal/engagement story arc.
No mixing of milestones - what an absolute twatshe really is.

• Haha

dotiedot

Chatty Member
An iced coffee with NYC buildings in the background.... Doesn't get more riveting than that with our Urka! Calm down gal.... Expensive shoes post yesterday, iced coffee today, you'll have no content for the weekend if u dont stop!

• Haha

rhil

She is like a child going on about her birthday non stop. Difference is that it’s okay to go on about your birthday as a child.

newcomer

She does have that friend in Australia - the only time Urka ever went anywhere by herself. Easy to be friends with when you are on other side of the world...........
I was actually in Dublin airport on the day she was flying to Oz and she was ahead of me in security and got taken aside and was so rude to the person, very snappy, stomped away and rolled her eyes 😅 I couldn’t hear why she was being taken aside though. About an hour later she had a post up being like “oh got bumped up to the lounge and didn’t have to go through regular security”. So false 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Nice to have a break with the IG outage???? Hasnt this one been on holidays for like the past 9 months!!???

• Haha

girloxoxo

I'm currently out on my terrace in shorts and a t-shirt cause it's 25 degrees in NYC today and Retro is trotting around in a black polo neck and a full-length wool coat. Literally melting looking at her

• Haha
Reactions: 12

not_influenced

VIP Member
That question is fair enough.

From previous lurking, there are some “regulars” that appear on weekends to the Hamptons etc. that are deff Irish: Laura Dorgan & the husband (Mike?!) from Cork; Lorna Ruane (lcscloset) from (Mayo?!); Char Casey (Limerick).

I have no proof but I would bet money on the rest of them all being Irish (with the exception of 1 person set out bellow) based on:
1. The fake tan & over the top dressed up outfits on the girls;
2. The “gear” on the lads & puffed out chests;
3. The “heads” on all of them…especially the lads!!
4. Some of the girls are on the Gaelic football team (admittedly this could be open to anyone but more likely than not, mainly irish);
5. Pretty sure the line up is more or less the same as Kaelin’s birthday aka the Hamptons;
6. Doing separate guys n girls photos…as someone else said…has gaa disco vibes.. am guessing multicultural company would find this weird…although, as an Irish person I also find this weird.

The one person at dinner who is not Irish and stands out like a sore thumb (in a good way) due to her outfit is Lindsey, aka thelhapproach, pilates instructor. According to her website she is originally from the London.
Hahahahaha this is BRILL! Dummies guide on how to spot an Irish person abroad!!! 😂😂 So accurate!!!

• Haha
in all of her blood sweat and tears that went into her latest #colab, she really should have included in some sort of an baggy eye cream because with All of her Botox her eyes have been left behind. In her latest whing fest about her hard drive, her eyes are years older than the rest of her face. Even her filter can’t hide it. Baffles me why someone is allowed to use filters when they’re working with a skin care brand.
Just look at her mother, retro ain't going to age well. I know her style is very mature lady like but she definitely looks closer to 40. Like she has literally just turned 30.

Plans trip, vlogs trip home
The usually taxi view over the Brooklyn bridge & NYC skyline
The mother collects them at airport with Vogue
Home for the Chinese
Kaelin decorating the tree
Mums decorated the table for dinner
SuperValu coldslaw
Ballymalloe relish
Packing the bags to come home
Mother includes Cadbury & Tattoo in bags to go home

Anything I'm forgetting??
Christmas drinks in that pub is it TJ Reids? A free stay in one of the killarney hotels and a paid trip to kildare village.

Last edited:

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Guyzzzzzz she’ll be so so surprised, she didn’t know she was going, Tammy and Kaelin pulled out of if the bag. Couldn’t believe mammy was over from Kurry, so so surprise 🙄

• Haha