Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
>Boring makeup tutorial
>Expensive designer "invistmint piece"
>Boring hair product talk
>Snap at football
>Plain meal dining experience
>Shot out the window of her apartment

Have I missed anything or did I just describe the last 3 years of Retro Flames page on 6 sentences? 😴
Nope nail on the head!

Reactions: 5
She is beyond Disingenuous, the look on her smug botched Botox face. For Charlotte Tilbury to refer to her as an entrepreneur is laughable. Her content is DIRE as are her recent COLLABS. Her slyness was highlighted this year with her “reentry” she takes people for fools, There is no way she is making enough money of her own back to pay her sister a salary (who’s insta contint is also non existent) Hence why it makes sense that she has a job elsewhere but they could never let that get out as it Wouldn’t be good for sly foxes “brand”.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Has she actually just come on to recap her make up masterclass with a mascara smudge under her eye and on her face? 😂😂 Or what is the black mark?
OMG I WAS JUST COMING HERE TO SAY THAT!! And also that eyeshadow colour is awful! What a complete mess this dose is. Jesus take the wheel 🙄

Reactions: 4
Has she actually just come on to recap her make up masterclass with a mascara smudge under her eye and on her face? 😂😂 Or what is the black mark?
I'm fairly certain its a very dark freckle because I noticed it a lot when she was totally bare faced the other day too.

I'm fairly certain its a very dark freckle because I noticed it a lot when she was totally bare faced the other day too.
It’s under her eye too though? Maybe it is a freckle, can’t say I’ve noticed before but the under eye bit definitely looks like smudge! No hate, who hasn’t smudged their mascara before, I know I have!

Reactions: 2
The eyeshadow 😂😂😂 she looks like she has hayfever
Hayfever is right. Eyeshadow does not suit her colouring. Pink can be very hit and miss. Diff shades of Green looks amazing on redheads but applying green is not for amateurs. I love CT but that look wouldnt have me rushing out to buy that palette. Wrong person to use for that colour scheme unfortunately.

Reactions: 3
has she not done numerous videos of her skincare routine and makeup and she always had a blemish/freckle free face??? just shows how fake it all is

Reactions: 1
has she not done numerous videos of her skincare routine and makeup and she always had a blemish/freckle free face??? just shows how fake it all is
I've definitely thought this recently too! I swear her skin was always a lot, not clearer per se but definitely less dark freckles/moles/sun damage (?) etc in the past.

We haven't had a mystery illness in ages - must be due, surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do any of the Irish insta huns in NYC hang out with anyone who isn’t Irish? See Laura Dorgan with a snap from a run with loads a Irish - they all seem to be the same, not a American friend between them

LCs closet, stephanie o quigley and life of a lady bear seem to have integrated way better than the likes of retro.

She just described bicycle shorts as “ …you still feel like you can move around, really easily in them”.
… has anyone ever had a problem moving around in bicycle shorts. Wow she’s so dim.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She just described bicycle shorts as “ …you still feel like you can move around, really easily in them”.
… has anyone ever had a problem moving around in bicycle shorts. Wow she’s so dim.
And they are “ so so good”

LCs closet, stephanie o quigley and life of a lady bear seem to have integrated way better than the likes of retro.
Sorry to derail the thread but it might also spice things up from the fox snoozefest, but is life of a lady bear half American or what? Her American twang is unbearable. Is it just from this stint she’s done in the US as a young professional or did she live there as a child?

• Haha
Wow. Her articulation and use of the English language is shocking. For someone who is suppose be promoting products and using adjectives to describe them. The limited vocabulary she has is shocking. "So nice" & "so good" anything outside of this and she's fucked. She tries to come across as an intellect and a hard worker i struggle to see either qualities.

Reactions: 5
Sorry to derail the thread but it might also spice things up from the fox snoozefest, but is life of a lady bear half American or what? Her American twang is unbearable. Is it just from this stint she’s done in the US as a young professional or did she live there as a child?
Her mother is from Boston, but have to agree, her accent can grate sometimes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.