Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also theyd just all keep geting dusty
She said in a video before that they require very regular dusting. Someone in the comments asked her to show how she did it and she ignored them 🤣
I mean the girl gets so little interaction but won't bother responding to requests she feels are "beneath her"
Has she done the shoe wall again in new gaff so? I thought she was looking to sell her ikea shelves?
What about that other hanging rail and shelf thing she spent an absolute fuckton on, like over a grand, remember it used sit behind the door with about 5 items on it? Suuuch a space-saver.

Reactions: 6
Aagh now this consent word gets thrown around too often and loses its importance.
Don't really get the 2 selfies she has in that post!? Does she not own a Kerry jersey
I think you're referring to the use of the word 'consent' in terms of sexual consent, a completely different context to the way I used the word. Let's not inform kids about consent too much in case it "loses its importance". 🙄

Reactions: 3
Her content is dire lately, like pure muck!! And her new runners are shocking looking, like the Balenciaga ones So sue was trotting around in. Clearly money can't buy you style!!!

Reactions: 4
And her new runners are shocking looking, like the Balenciaga ones So sue was trotting around in. Clearly money can't buy you style!!!
Lol let's not forget she only buys "classic" invistmint pieces that are not trindy and that she'll have "forever" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m surprised at CT working with her, I wouldn’t have thought she’d be the market at all. Fair play if she pulls it off it’s a good gig.

Reactions: 4
Lads, in what world would anyone need to join a masterclass for that makeup look? I am by no means an expert in makeup but it looks like a pretty basic look that i could even do. Lol bland as usual.

Lads, in what world would anyone need to join a masterclass for that makeup look? I am by no means an expert in makeup but it looks like a pretty basic look that i could even do. Lol bland as usual.

Reactions: 6
No YouTube content in over a month despite the move and a weekend away, her insta is a rehash of her uptown content of 2 years ago. Her work ethic/content creation, interaction etc has taken a major dip. How is she’s getting work with the likes of C.T...

Morto for her thinking they are running a special promo just for her! The free foundation offer is always going on and you always get to pick 3 samples 😂😂 seeing as she never wears CT makeup she obviously wouldn’t already know this..
Or am I missing something?!

She is gone to the pits. Every single thing she does now is “guys this is something SO SO exciting” like that word has fully lost its meaning with this one. I can’t get over how badly she has let herself dwindle. It’s like she’s after giving up completely and is just doing a copy and paste on everything she’s done before. So predictable and boring.

Attachments

Morto for her thinking they are running a special promo just for her! The free foundation offer is always going on and you always get to pick 3 samples 😂😂 seeing as she never wears CT makeup she obviously wouldn’t already know this..
Or am I missing something?!

She is gone to the pits. Every single thing she does now is “guys this is something SO SO exciting” like that word has fully lost its meaning with this one. I can’t get over how badly she has let herself dwindle. It’s like she’s after giving up completely and is just doing a copy and paste on everything she’s done before. So predictable and boring.
Ive never bought CT before is it worth the splurge,my skin has become very dry lately (Probably a bonus of getting older) and I can't find a nice foundation!!?

She seems like a nice girl but honestly how in her mind does she think she can be an influencer?????
She’s so boring, not good looking one bit and all she does is snap basic photos??
I really wonder how she funds her New York lifestyle. I’m sorry but she hardly earns that much! And mammy and daddy surely cannot be helping any more they’d be broke otherwise!

Ive never bought CT before is it worth the splurge,my skin has become very dry lately (Probably a bonus of getting older) and I can't find a nice foundation!!?
I found the foundation very drying, I’m loving IT Cosmetics cc Cream illumination for a nice dewy finish and not drying.
I love CT shadows, they last really well.

Same as you and possibly being stuck at home all the time has not helped lol !! I had used the same foundation for years and just ugh on skin now

like another poster Found this a bit dry and flaky and didn’t like it :(

I tried Aimee Connolly products and so far I’m liking them - the hydrate spray is really good before going to bed to spray face for added hydration and so far her products are sitting well and look well - I’m using the tint and glow one a bit more than the first one she brought out at moment and think I prefer that one

Reactions: 1
I can't believe how much she has changed.

When I started following I really rated her for her qualify content and how she didn't do #ad always or take every PR offer but as time has gone on she's even worse than the rest. Resting her appeal on the same new York view, the same walks, same food, same people.

Reactions: 5
If your skin is dry, foundation won't help that. You need to get the base (moisturiser, hydrate spray, primer) right first! ❤

I think you’d be better with Aimee Connolly sculpted. Her advisors do one on one consultation and can tailor to your skin

Reactions: 1
>Boring makeup tutorial
>Expensive designer "invistmint piece"
>Boring hair product talk
>Snap at football
>Plain meal dining experience
>Shot out the window of her apartment

Have I missed anything or did I just describe the last 3 years of Retro Flames page on 6 sentences? 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think you’d be better with Aimee Connolly sculpted. Her advisors do one on one consultation and can tailor to your skin
Thanks Gals for the recommendations, I live in Oz so will look into Aimee Connolly's sculpted and see if it can be delivered over here. We're in lockdown so have plenty of time to try sort out my skin. Sorry for derailing. Back to the bore that is Retro😊

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.