Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of her latest stories said that the restaurant was 'nice' ... not 'so nice' or 'so so nice' ... Therefore I took that to mean that it was really only ok šŸ˜‚
I think that means she had to pay: if it was gifted, it would be so so nice

How long has Kaelin's David had his leg in plaster?
Feels like ages

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She's always fairly boring but she's actually managed the impossible and been even more boring latelyšŸ„“. Has she done anything with the apartment yet or have I missed something??

Reactions: 4
Someoneā€™s on the defence already about her interior design. Iā€™m imagining full on mega bore interiors are impending soon.
Jeeesus she can't cope with any kind of criticism: anyone that isn't kissing her arse gets her on the defensive immediately!
I mean that person is completely right: there's nothing wrong with a room that's all white/neutral but you need a bit of art, a bit of texture, a bit of interest!
She's sitting in an empty room for duck sake and complaining that someone doesn't appreciate her "personal style" šŸ™„
The cubicle I received my vaccine in had a more interesting vibe than that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Jeeesus she can't cope with any kind of criticism: anyone that isn't kissing her arse gets her on the defensive immediately!
I mean that person is completely right: there's nothing wrong with a room that's all white/neutral but you need a bit of art, a bit of texture, a bit of interest!
She's sitting in an empty room for duck sake and complaining that someone doesn't appreciate her "personal style" šŸ™„
The cubicle I received my vaccine in had a more interesting vibe than that!
awh stop, sheā€™s notorious for deleting comments that are Not 100% praising her! And sure didnā€™t she delete a whole YouTube video on her interiors cause she got some negative comments? Shes actually pathetic, like canā€™t take an ounce of feedback and debating

Reactions: 11
Someoneā€™s on the defence already about her interior design. Iā€™m imagining full on mega bore interiors are impending soon.
Very preachy comment with a ā€œpolite warningā€ not to criticize her and her taste. she seems to think that she is immune to criticism- Urka, you have a public page which you use to post sponsored content in order to make $. You do not get to control how others react to the content. You canā€™t have it every way. Loosen up a bit!

Reactions: 12
What did she expect putting up a pic of a sitting room that looks like a clinic šŸ˜’ I love minimalism too but that person who messaged her is right about adding some colour

Reactions: 2
Whatā€™s the story has she given up on YouTube? How will she keep making money at this rate?

Reactions: 2
Tired of looking at pics of her empty apartment. NYC is fully open, has she no events etc. to go to?!

Just when you think she can't get more boring! Hang up your influencer boots on your lovely boot wall their Erika. Your time is up!

Reactions: 5
Severe content drought.

Oh wait. Interior vlogs commence next week. Canā€™t wait to see how to design a dentists office.
Don't you understand how tough it is on her? There's so much lead time on her purchases.

Maybe you should have kept the stuff you bought last year Urka?

• Haha
This has been the biggest build up to an apartment reveal ever! And it'll just be white and beige everywhere anyway, prob almost replicate all the furniture she had in the old place! Bore off Urka

Reactions: 8
This has been the biggest build up to an apartment reveal ever! And it'll just be white and beige everywhere anyway, prob almost replicate all the furniture she had in the old place! Bore off Urka
"And this might look at first glance quite *similar* to the one in the old apartment? But it's actually a completely different shade of white? And it looks so, so expinsive. So so nice."

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also probably spent weeks on the beg

Reactions: 1
"And this might look at first glance quite *similar* to the one in the old apartment? But it's actually a completely different shade of white? And it looks so, so expinsive. So so nice."
In the old apartment they had shade "brilliant white" . This one will be shade "very expinsive so so nice white", a handmixed shade made spishily for and named after Urka! #Ad #Gifted #NotReallyThough #DaddyPaid

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.