Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should paint everything vanilla to match her contint
Laura Dorgan’s new outside area to her apartment looks amazing! Just shows what better space you can get in NY if you’re willing to try new areas etc. She has much better taste than Retro (and seems far better fun) strange that they are friends

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's very confusing who her market is with her influencing gigs. I don't often Listen to sound on or I tap through v quick, so she could verbally say it but one week it's an Irish product and then next she's promoting something in US$ / a US brand. Isn't most of her following Irish?

It's kind of misleading when she alternates between the market she's trying to sell to. Like that photo thing today is a US company and she has put up free shipping but from the website, that looks only to be free for US orders?! It's vague gigs like this where it's so easy for her to be clearer to her followers but either she just can't be bothered, or does the bare minimum to get her influencer link out there to cash in.

I feel so lost with her, just don't get what she's about.

Reactions: 6
Think aul Red Fox has come to her expiry! My dogs morning routine has more going on than her. The Grid, the lack of stories, The only one more boring than her is Kaelin! And that's prob cause she's tied up in a shoe closet somewhere being told she can't post until retro!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her content is really dire at the moment, barely even just ticking over at this point. I wonder is something going on in her personal life maybe.

Reactions: 10
Her content is really dire at the moment, barely even just ticking over at this point. I wonder is something going on in her personal life maybe.
Like not getting in engaged due to the finger injury maybe?

God help her she’s lost, she trying to convince everyone she’s living the high life, her social media has stalled, and the days were she could just buy followers are past. SM is interaction focused now and she has none.
She’s in an awkward place where she is too small in NYC and too far away for Ireland. There are too many influencers, and she’s getting pushed out.
The brands she does work with are not the social media focused ones and for an older age group.
She only knows 3 colours and does doesn’t want to or can’t change.
She’s out of ideas and by the time she manages to copy a trend from Tik tok its old And she is too late getting on YouTube.
US brands don’t see her because she’s small and has a mostly irish following and younger Irish girls she her as an out of touch 40 year old.

Not to mention she has no friends outside of Tommy’s group and her sister. She tried to manage the Irish influencers who moved to NYC but wasn’t able. So she’s left flogging sweets. She’s not living a life so she has nothing to up date us on, she wants it to be only positive so if she’s not going up she has no content, like now.
Her visa will have to be up for renewal shortly and for the O it’s hard to see how she has hired enough people or invested enough to justify it being renewed, that has to put a lot of pressure on her.

Also the way she handled COVID has to have lost her a load of good will. Generally in NYC if you left the the city its seen as a mark against you by a lot of them. Not to mention the dog and secrets and the replies to questions. The same picture of the beach, sues car, and Mexico. This was the time when people wanted entertainment from SM and she failed.
She’s a one trick pony, we’ve seen the baige, the apartment moves, and the cross walk photos, and the boring trips where nothing happens.
The rest of the year will be a few outfits, jewellery colab, another weekend away, pumpkin for thanks giving and home to kerry for some SuperValu deli.
sow sow nice. if you get me. I just don’t feel like... I being using this for ever. Amazing product, you know I wouldnt recommend it unless I was paid.

Reactions: 37

God help her she’s lost, she trying to convince everyone she’s living the high life, her social media has stalled, and the days were she could just buy followers are past. SM is interaction focused now and she has none.
She’s in an awkward place where she is too small in NYC and too far away for Ireland. There are too many influencers, and she’s getting pushed out.
The brands she does work with are not the social media focused ones and for an older age group.
She’s out of ideas and by the time she manages to copy a trend from Tik tok its old And she is too late getting on YouTube.
US brands don’t see her because she’s small and has a mostly irish following and younger Irish girls she her as an out of touch 40 year old.

Not to mention she has no friends outside of Tommy’s group and her sister. She tried to manage the Irish influencers who moved to NYC but wasn’t able. So she’s left flogging sweets. She’s not living a life so she has nothing to up date us on, she wants it to be only positive so if she’s not going up she has no content, like now.
Her visa will have to be up for renewal shortly and for the O it’s hard to see how she has hired enough people or invested enough to justify it being renewed, that has to put a lot of pressure on her.

Also the way she handled COVID has to have lost her a load of good will. Generally in NYC if you left the the city its seen as a mark against you by a lot of them. Not to mention the dog and secrets and the replies to questions. The same picture of the beach, sues car, and Mexico. This was the time when people wanted entertainment from SM and she failed.
She’s a one trick pony, we’ve seen the baige, the apartment moves, and the cross walk photos, and the boring trips where nothing happens.
The rest of the year will be a few outfits, jewellery colab, another weekend away, pumpkin for thanks giving and home to kerry for some SuperValu deli.
sow sow nice. if you get me. I just don’t feel like... I being using this for ever. Amazing product, you know I wouldnt recommend it unless I was paid.
Agree with all of this. She's had the exact same content for the last 5 years! Christmas in Kerry, back to NY, she's missing the odd European trip now because of covid, Hamptons for Kaelins birthday, apartment move, week long posts for her own birthday, and then back prepping for the Xmas trip home to Kerry. Same ole same ole!! So so boring, and she hasn't had the cop on or gotten down off her "I'm better than thou" high horse to realise she either needs to change her dire content or leave the game

Reactions: 18
Her extremely average grey crew neck costs €149 if anyone wants to buy it. Grey is a new colour for her now.... Not the white beige or black she usually wears!

Reactions: 4
Her extremely average grey crew neck costs €149 if anyone wants to buy it. Grey is a new colour for her now.... Not the white beige or black she usually wears!
Not a great fit but why not include a swipe up eh!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
now that biden has still not lifted the travel ban, will she chance a repeat of the NY - Kerry- Mexico - NY round trip before the end of the year i wonder. Doing it twice would be seriously cheeky

Reactions: 5
now that biden has still not lifted the travel ban, will she chance a repeat of the NY - Kerry- Mexico - NY round trip before the end of the year i wonder. Doing it twice would be seriously cheeky
With the travel corridor with the UK, they might be able to enter via that route and through Northern Ireland instead maybe

Reactions: 2

Nail on the head post. I have zero sympathy for her as she’s had so much time (and a full-time employee) to regroup and decide what direction she wants to go into and execute new ideas. It was so obvious during the first lockdown that she was unable to pivot like Roz or even Niamh Cullen or boring Louise Cooney. Fast forward nearly a year and a half later and as you pointed out she has way less credibility and her reputation has shrunk because of her Covid travelling escapades. It wasn’t even the travelling it was the pure snakiness of it all and taking her followers for mugs.

I really hope Kaelin has a plan b, I think she is the more creative one of the two and feel sorry for her as her sister’s subordinate. Stopped following Retro a long time ago but having a peep at her Instagram and nothing has changed. tit paid partnerships that are a complete mismatch for her ‘luxe’ aesthetic, a whole lot of biege and white & nothing new.

Reactions: 9
With the travel corridor with the UK, they might be able to enter via that route and through Northern Ireland instead maybe
True but i think UK and europe are still on US ban list though. Its going to the states is still the issue though not coming here. It must nearly be time again for a "this view" photo rehashed again for the 5th year in a row. For someone whos income is derived from her online presence, her content is dire since she returned to NY in march.

Reactions: 5
Doubt she'll be home before Christmas; I'd say that trip back to NY rattled her, the snake.

Get the ick from her entire building - the pool and gym have the same layout and windows as her apartment; something about it gives me Sims-copy and paste-vibes.

Looking forward to the reveal on YouTube - she's going to be ate alive for the bland aesthetic.

She must just spend her days in the apartment waiting for her intercom to ring to say her a furniture delivery has come like any item at all. Must be all coming from china at the rate its taking to be delivered. Surely some interior/furniture stores in NY have actual stock instore. Waiting months on end for furniture certainly wouldnt suit the majority.

Reactions: 7
The way she moves apartments she'll be ready to up sticks by the time the last of the furniture arrives!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Kaelin if u are reading this, give us a sign and we'll rescue u! U are our favourite Fox after all, although the competition is not very tough!

• Haha
Kaelin if u are reading this, give us a sign and we'll rescue u! U are our favourite Fox after all, although the competition is not very tough!
She's neck-and-neck with Vogue for me, in the Fox family popularity league

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.