Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
An iced coffee with NYC buildings in the background.... Doesn't get more riveting than that with our Urka! Calm down gal.... Expensive shoes post yesterday, iced coffee today, you'll have no content for the weekend if u dont stop!
The NY skyline was only ever going to carry her for so long, it's been done to death at this stage. She needs to come up with some new content/ideas or pack it in!!

Reactions: 3

PurplePie

Chatty Member
L
She has botoxed (or dysport) her lower face to get rid of her marionette lines and it also can be used to make your lip lift like hers is.
She naturally would have tons of lines in her cheeks when smiling. her skin is puckering at the nose because her muscles are frozen to reduce the lines.
Looks like she got a lip flip

Jackjack38

VIP Member
The sky fox probably concealed the numbers as it’s a flop, like the dodgy work she’s had done to her face! The comment numbers speak for themselves! Such a laughable ground breaking collab, she basically picked picked 5 things she liked from the brand and they put it in a box 😂 words fail me
The most pathetic "collab" EVER!!!!

dee_mc

VIP Member
When is Kaelin's birthday? Does she make a big song and dance and a month long hooley out of it too?
On a separate note, she must have been so disappointed not to find pasta in tomato sauce on the menu at Nobu.

• Haha

Lady Bug

VIP Member
Guys - have faith, am sure there’ll be one or two arbitrary photos of the twin tower memorial lights, freedom tower, ‘never forget’ she’ll say - amongst her dump of 100s photos of the clueless and insensitive Irish gaggle out celebrating on a roof tonight… 🤯
Where did you get your crystal ball LOL. She's a muppet. She won't do herself any favours swanning round NY this weekend.

Peppy23

Why do they even live in New York if all they do is hang out with other Irish people? Why bother?

Adeline

Not to mention I'm pretty sure her and Kaelin's visas only allow them to work for the Retro Flame 'business', so they might be keeping quiet for that reason also!

mcfeez

VIP Member
The clothes on her grid do not match the temperatures in NYC atm. Says its over 20 degrees the next few days.

• Haha

Peppy23

Not a mention of them taking a flight least traveling to Barbados sly fox strikes again! How she credits herself on being genuine is beyond me! Another stint trying to get back into the country on her visa deceptively when international travel isn’t permitted! Her sense of entitlement is truly next level (it was my out of this world never getting over my j1 inspired two 30th birthday party on 9/11 and I need a trip to recover) disgusting!
Christ and they only back in the states since March after being in Ireland for months.

Pinksy33

No pics of the birthday on any others accounts, they were probarly told retro first, then kaelin, then everyone else can post 😂

not_influenced

VIP Member
Not a retro fan at all but she reminds me a bit of my friends and i with makeup, I've stuck to the same colour pallet,lip color and bronzer since I was about 16. I've changed brands over the years where my pocket has allowed me but it's generally always the same colouring/style of makeup.

Very surprised with the CT collab. Because she comes across as a creature of habit - likes a brand and sticks with it and never indicates that she's trying anything new. The Anna Edit a UK blogger, put out a suggestions box few weeks ago asking people to suggest makeup brands for her to try, she tried them and made a YouTube video. For Erika she'll like CT for 2 weeks and it's "soooooo noice" promotion is over and she'll go back to her usual stuff!

irishjen

VIP Member
Her insensitivity is not only shocking but disgusting, As long as she gets on her holidays to CA don’t worry about the remnants of hurricane Ida, the tornados or damage that has already be done to the East coast. After all it is her birthday month 🤮Is it any wonder she has zero engagement, the results of her self centered entitlement, she really needs to grow the f**k up!
I was quite shocked over her decision to go to California given the state of there right now.

and the crease/dent/fold on one side of her face is very obvious now the dodge filler is wearing off

Dreamycloud

Chatty Member
I'd say she brand name drops all the time...... who cares what brand you are wearing? They all look the bloody same