Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow her face in her Instagram story. Her eyes!!!!!! She's never being my type of person- i don't like her, her attitude or sneakiness! I think her style is quite bland and vanilla

I've always thought she was a natural beauty and great figure. She has destroyed her face with surgery, people have had work done and look well as a result. i don't disagree with cosmetic surgery but my god Her job is botch job!

Reactions: 6
Wow her face in her Instagram story. Her eyes!!!!!! She's never being my type of person- i don't like her, her attitude or sneakiness! I think her style is quite bland and vanilla

I've always thought she was a natural beauty and great figure. She has destroyed her face with surgery, people have had work done and look well as a result. i don't disagree with cosmetic surgery but my god Her job is botch job!
Agree, even though she's a pain in the whole, her hair colour is amazing and I always thought she had a very unique face. She's not conventionally pretty by American standards but she definitely had something. Can't believe the difference now

Reactions: 5
Agree, even though she's a pain in the whole, her hair colour is amazing and I always thought she had a very unique face. She's not conventionally pretty by American standards but she definitely had something. Can't believe the difference now
Im new here. I haven’t watched her for ages. Is she still in New York ?

Reactions: 1
Yeah. Think of everything from last time you watched her....nothing has changed. Still bland and as vanilla as ever. She's just done her autumn far fetched collab, new up will be apartment tour followed by xmas vlog....😴🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm currently out on my terrace in shorts and a t-shirt cause it's 25 degrees in NYC today and Retro is trotting around in a black polo neck and a full-length wool coat. Literally melting looking at her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm currently out on my terrace in shorts and a t-shirt cause it's 25 degrees in NYC today and Retro is trotting around in a black polo neck and a full-length wool coat. Literally melting looking at her
Oh because she loves layering and autumn fashion. 🙄Same old boring outfits

Reactions: 2
Her apartment looks like a fancy office waiting room. So so dreadful!
Isn’t it. I just can’t get over the couch. It’s not something I’d like to snuggle into in the evening. Looks like a waiting room socially distancing sofa. She just missing a few yellow stickers for it.

Reactions: 3
Yes you haven’t missed a thing, literal Groundhog Day. Except this year she managed to drag her birthday out for about 2 weeks

Oh because she loves layering and autumn fashion. 🙄Same old boring outfits
Has to be prerecorded 😂 it’s 25degrees, picture Ireland’s first 25degree day in May. Everyone dining al fresco and tanning in the park and retroflame: it’s here 🍂 basic b*tch season🤦🏻‍♀️

Edit: just caught up on her stories and she’s still posting birthday content. Her birthday was on September 11th, only remember because of her distasteful post during the 20th anniversary. 5 weeks of birthday contint. She really does live in her own world

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Snore. collab revealed. Honestly if she didn’t have long red hair she’d have nothing.
She has no personality. Brands must think it’s ‘unique’ to get a few shots of a red head. So bizarre the partnerships she does. Another brand she has never spoken about before. All for the $$$$. You really can’t take her content seriously. She has no credibility.
Funnily enough I think the long red hair does her no favours anymore. It is so long and no shape or style to it. It ages her. If she showed more personality a shorter cut would suit. Also, salon colour is so good now that anyone can be a “natural” redhead.

Reactions: 5
Ah photo albums to put the photos of your 30th in! Seriously how much can one person milk one occasion!!!!

Reactions: 3
Ah photo albums to put the photos of your 30th in! Seriously how much can one person milk one occasion!!!!
so so annoying, we get it Erika you recently turned 30, imagine poor Tommy he has been probably been sweating for the last year of make sure he got her the right present for the so called queen

Reactions: 2
10 hours after retro, kaelin puts up her pumpkin patch pics. Has she ever put up photos before her?!

Reactions: 4
Lads my face is blazing red I’m that mortified for her. A pumpkin patch. Really?? Is that not something you do with kids to pass an afternoon and hate every bloody minute because you know your cars going to be mucked to the eyeballs after?! I have to unfollow, I just can’t give this eejit the time of day anymore.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.