Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads my face is blazing red I’m that mortified for her. A pumpkin patch. Really?? Is that not something you do with kids to pass an afternoon and hate every bloody minute because you know your cars going to be mucked to the eyeballs after?! I have to unfollow, I just can’t give this eejit the time of day anymore.
It is cringe but going Apple picking/to the pumpkin patch is a mandatory activity for USA based bloggers/influencers in "the fall", especially those based in the north east.

Reactions: 7
It was so warm in NYC this weekend too - they must have been sweating buckets in their jackets and turtle-necks. Have to look the part though I guess...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can kind of understand wanting to go to a pumpkin patch once, for the laugh and the photo op.
But every year? Ffs.

Reactions: 5
What is the actual point of kaelin posting what she did at the weekend on a Monday, all identical to erikas who posted minute by minute but poor aul kaelin can't even post about being at the poxy pumpkin patch in real time. Its so stupid and boring, nah I don't want to see your pasta and wine you had in the Italian on Fri night, its mon morning kaelin, the moment has past🙄. They are so predicable, I said this weeks ago, September is birthday month, drags the arse out of that. Then October is all the houses decorated on the UES. November will be a trip to the Hamptons or somewhere after thanksgiving. Then December is the usual snorefest

Reactions: 11
Most of the pumpkin patches and apple orchards in the states (if they are good) will have live music, drinks, food and other “fall” activities outside of just the picking of the pumpkin or apples. It’s actually a tradition for a lot of us, even as we grow older. But instead of searching for the perfect pumpkin, its more about the food, music and drinks 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Most of the pumpkin patches and apple orchards in the states (if they are good) will have live music, drinks, food and other “fall” activities outside of just the picking of the pumpkin or apples. It’s actually a tradition for a lot of us, even as we grow older. But instead of searching for the perfect pumpkin, its more about the food, music and drinks 🤣🤣
Second this. Usually spend about 20 minutes with the pumpkins and the rest of the time enjoying the drinks, food, and music. We usually make a day of it and head to a local brewery too. It's a very popular activity for anyone living on the East Coast, kids or not.

Reactions: 9
Sorry I didn’t mean to offend anyone’s tradition, I obviously know very little about it. A pumpkin patch in Ireland is a mucky field full of pumpkins, you pick one and go home.

Reactions: 16
Ah that sounds like great craic!
Why don't they show the actual fun bit of it then?
Eejits!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry I didn’t mean to offend anyone’s tradition, I obviously know very little about it. A pumpkin patch in Ireland is a mucky field full of pumpkins, you pick one and go home.
No worries, no offence taken. Everyone has different traditions. 🤣

Reactions: 7
What is the actual point of kaelin posting what she did at the weekend on a Monday, all identical to erikas who posted minute by minute but poor aul kaelin can't even post about being at the poxy pumpkin patch in real time. Its so stupid and boring, nah I don't want to see your pasta and wine you had in the Italian on Fri night, its mon morning kaelin, the moment has past🙄. They are so predicable, I said this weeks ago, September is birthday month, drags the arse out of that. Then October is all the houses decorated on the UES. November will be a trip to the Hamptons or somewhere after thanksgiving. Then December is the usual snorefest
The thing is if she actually broke away from her sister and did her own thing with her own friends she could post whenever she liked. The fact that they have the exact same content is pathetic.

Reactions: 8
Although I do blame red fox a bit for kaelins submission and not allowed to do or post what she wants. Kaelin is a grown adult and has a level of responsibility to stand up for herself. Fine when youre kids and there's a domineering bossy sibling. But seriously in your 20/30s it's time to grow the duck up and start living your own life and step out of your sisters (very beige and vanilla) shadow!!

Next thread suggestion #freekaelin

Reactions: 25
The clothes on her grid do not match the temperatures in NYC atm. Says its over 20 degrees the next few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Although I do blame red fox a bit for kaelins submission and not allowed to do or post what she wants. Kaelin is a grown adult and has a level of responsibility to stand up for herself. Fine when youre kids and there's a domineering bossy sibling. But seriously in your 20/30s it's time to grow the duck up and start living your own life and step out of your sisters (very beige and vanilla) shadow!!

Next thread suggestion #freekaelin
Problem is, she is her employer so she can and does dictate what Kaelin can do

Reactions: 5
But she's gotta wear the Autumn knits/ colours for aesthetic reasons.
How dare the NY weather not cooperate with Erika , doesn't it know she folded all her Summer stables neatly away in her Summer containers tsssshhhh!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The collab with that photo album is a joke and shows how desperate she is for collabs now.... I do some affiliate work on occasion and have been offered work with that company with only 700 followers!! I am also constantly getting offers for a free month with them on a lot of websites when I make purchases as an added incentive! I laughed when she showed close-ups of her pictures of the birthday rather than the actual album itself lmao!!

Reactions: 8
Wow! Red fox and Kaelin got freebie matching clear-plastic initialled makeup bags…to go with the clear plastic pestle & mortar makeup bags they were flogging last week. So so handy and matching! Hello landfill!!

Reactions: 4
Wow! Red fox and Kaelin got freebie matching clear-plastic initialled makeup bags…to go with the clear plastic pestle & mortar makeup bags they were flogging last week. So so handy and matching! Hello landfill!!
But sure Red Fox can use them to sto-irr?? if that's the word?? her Chanil cosmetics. They'll look so so nice on the open shelves next to her Findi shoes. So chic.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.