Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads whoever said #FreeKaelin can we please hurry up, the girl has become a robot.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lads I’m behind on my tele but couldn’t help but snap this pic of a couch I saw on an episode of ‘Kin’ this evening. Look familiar? 🤣

😂😂😂

Redfox has also just informed us she will be “sharing as she buys, incase we would also like to buy” probably because it takes a year for anything to be delivered and she hasn’t delivered on any interior content to date!!! She won’t have the apartment furnished by the time her lease is up. With all the discounted price on NY apartments during covid I am sure landlords will be upping the price again. Can you imagine? She might need to bring the dentists sofa to a smaller apartment. Most people buy furniture they love and keep for a long time (if not forever) even when they move! It’s crazy how she buys new furniture every time she moves.

It’s quite sad, she seems to struggle with what her style / interior style is and tries to change it every year. YOU do You girl!!!! And I don’t think the dentist sofa is very you Urka!

Reactions: 8
Anyone see the latest story about the freckle? All I could see was lip filler?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Was she asking for recommendations in Ireland or New Yark just to nab a freebie? She is zero craic. Well it appears like that on camera, extremely wooden and just talking about her appearance, her ring finger, her birthday, her Collabs, her unfurnished apartment BUT she never shares any interesting thoughts!!!!

Zero craic, so boring. Her content is stale. Get ready for all the Halloween doorstep displays 😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Zero craic, so boring. Her content is stale. Get ready for all the Halloween doorstep displays 😴😴
Yes I agree!!! So stale. Prancing around New York in her stupid outfits. The long hair ( same hair style last 15 years I say) brings nothing interesting to the table. How does she make money from being an influencer? Mind boggles I just cannot get over how boring she is

Reactions: 4
I actually appreciate Erika's content. Currently suffering with bad insomnia. Her Instagram/YouTube knocks me straight out, i barely even make it through the intro!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she still hasn’t done an apartment tour? I barely click on her stories anymore. Her day as an “influencer” must be coming to an end surely. It’s SO Samey. Not long yet till she’ll be back here posting about tit wifi and the chocolate drawer.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she still hasn’t done an apartment tour? I barely click on her stories anymore. Her day as an “influencer” must be coming to an end surely. It’s SO Samey. Not long yet till she’ll be back here posting about tit wifi and the chocolate drawer.
Yeah, like how long has she been living in that apartment and no real update on it. She made such a big deal about moving in. I wonder has already got plans to move on!!

Her make up actually looked lovely for the costume, nice to see something different

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.