Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snore. collab revealed. Honestly if she didn’t have long red hair she’d have nothing.
She has no personality. Brands must think it’s ‘unique’ to get a few shots of a red head. So bizarre the partnerships she does. Another brand she has never spoken about before. All for the $$$$. You really can’t take her content seriously. She has no credibility.

Reactions: 10
I clicked on today and managed a split second before I died of boredom. She is one of the biggest snoozefests going

Reactions: 4
I'm sick pestle and mortar are doing collab with her I love their Vit C but over my dead body will I part with another penny

Reactions: 5
The trip to Ireland for Christmas, wash, rinse ,repeat.
Every year it's the same boring routine, why not just once stay in NY for Christmas.
Christ but she's boring!!
And she is absolutely dragging the bollox out of decorating this bloody apartment😴😴😴😴
The lease will be almost up by the time we get a tour and another white couch on the market place 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So true. She’s still in an empty apartment 5mths later. Ridiculous. Like nobody cares about her decor. Would she get over herself and furnish the place. She must be fuming is taking so long! haha.

Reactions: 11
It’s quite sad that keelin posted her Barbados pics over the weekend after a quite obvious getting the ok from her sister. It’s pathetic and retro should be ashamed, she shouldn’t be making her sister come second all the time, what kinda of a sister does that

Reactions: 15
How nice would Christmas be in New York for a change? I’m sure the parents could come over for a few days. I know Central Park is no Rossbeigh though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm sick pestle and mortar are doing collab with her I love their Vit C but over my dead body will I part with another penny
Came on here to say the same, I’d only ordered a new bottle, it’s fab, I’m raging. I use their eye cream, vit c, ha and night oil. Raging.

Reactions: 2
The lease will be almost up by the time we get a tour and another white couch on the market place 🤦🏽‍♀️😂
Will be interesting to see what they do in March, given they definitely had rent reduction due to COVID. Prices are jumping massively in NYC now and free month's rent are long gone. Would expect they're looking at around $1k a month increase from next year.

Reactions: 3
Will be interesting to see what they do in March, given they definitely had rent reduction due to COVID. Prices are jumping massively in NYC now and free month's rent are long gone. Would expect they're looking at around $1k a month increase from next year.
Holy god

Reactions: 1
Isn't that how she gets around rent increases, moving apartments every year or so? Maybe I'm naive, but are they allowed to increase rent like that within a rental agreement period?

Reactions: 1
Isn't that how she gets around rent increases, moving apartments every year or so? Maybe I'm naive, but are they allowed to increase rent like that within a rental agreement period?
It looks like they got a few months free rent - which technically means the monthly rent was already at that higher level, but net rent was about a grand a month lower than usual, if you average across the year. When the contract with the free months comes to an end, it just kicks in to the higher amount with no freebies... a lot of NYC folks will get hit with this next year, after being sucked in with the incentives this year.

Reactions: 6
That’s usually the work around in the city, landlords can and will increase rent by a certain %age every year so it makes more sense to move and get the discount. I used to think they were mad moving every year but that’s likely why. Almost every apartment complex offers a move in deal like one month free and no move in fees

Reactions: 2
Real talk (and maybe i just missed it) but she says shes been using pestle and mortar since like 2017… but has anyone ever seen her talk about using their products until this collab? Also shes gotten so much work done on her face, could anyone even know if the products work? Lol

Reactions: 8
I remember Kaelin at Xmas saying she used that stuff! It was included in a haul or something. I'm baffled at the "skin care Routine" with a while face of makeup on!!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Real talk (and maybe i just missed it) but she says shes been using pestle and mortar since like 2017… but has anyone ever seen her talk about using their products until this collab? Also shes gotten so much work done on her face, could anyone even know if the products work? Lol
She has had several collabs with them. I know cos it’s what always stopped me trying the brand

I have definitely seen her use the brand before so it’s no surprise but oh my god she’s an awful sales person. Listening to the clip where she’s talking about the price, I just cringed- it was like she was trying to convince herself that it was a good price.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.