Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigRedOne

she actually
Does they anyone think they were celebrating an engagement? The upgrade of the room, the special family dinnear on the beach? The two families coming along?
no she said birthday MONTH on last grid post lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3

starryeyed10

VIP Member
I'm pretty sure with that visa Kaelin can only work for Retro and as for Retro I'm not totally sure... maybe should could do consulting? Don't think she could be an employee of a company. So maybe Retro is doing social media consulting and Kaelin is working illegally somewhere.

dee_mc

VIP Member
She said she was shooting eight campaigns in one day??? not great planning there booking them all into one day considering she does have a lot of time on her hands usually. Perhaps Kaelin needs a refresher PA course on how to organise Erika's diary...that is her job on paper i assume
I'd say Kaelin has a real job now so they have to cram as much as possible in on the days she works with Urkaa.

dee_mc

VIP Member
Sorry she had a full tan?! Is she for real I would not describe her skin tone as having a tan she literally looks the same all the time theres no tan going on at all!
She's always plastered in fake tan: I'd imagine her natural skintone is blue-white, but she might be one of those redheads that actually takes a colour.
Who knows - we've never seen her without a full coat of BPerfect

Adeline

Aagh now this consent word gets thrown around too often and loses its importance.
Don't really get the 2 selfies she has in that post!? Does she not own a Kerry jersey
I think you're referring to the use of the word 'consent' in terms of sexual consent, a completely different context to the way I used the word. Let's not inform kids about consent too much in case it "loses its importance". 🙄

Nall

Lol just saw that 😂😂😂😂😂 I love having a couch that I've to lay blankets on before I can use it 😂😂
Can‘t you just see the lads all watching the match and Urika just watching the dog to make sure he didn’t drop a single hair on the budget super saver white coach.
I’d say she didn’t even see the game.
also wonder Is all them windows cause a wicked glare on the tv?

Letthemknow

Is there a family reunion in Barbados for them? I broke my leg a few years ago but wore the boot to places i felt i could damage it especially drinking! Maybe he is doing the same? Does anyone know what happened or what he broke? Did he require surgery?