Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oac

The lease will be almost up by the time we get a tour and another white couch on the market place 🤦🏽‍♀️😂
Will be interesting to see what they do in March, given they definitely had rent reduction due to COVID. Prices are jumping massively in NYC now and free month's rent are long gone. Would expect they're looking at around $1k a month increase from next year.

Reactions: 3

not_influenced

VIP Member
Fuck me side ways. A photograph for her 30th. Just when you think Erika cannot possibly be any more obnoxious she goes and out does herself again!!!!

I still can’t understand how she’s paying for all the designer gear, fancy apartment/dentist office, holidays and Kaelin on the payroll. She barely even posts anymore. What do the pair of them do all day apart from exercise and drink dunkin donut coffees?! Spotlight and sweet king surely aren’t that lucrative.
I’ve been thinking for awhile that something is weird about it. I follow some people who have a lot less followers, sat around 40/50K and they post content much more frequently, and work with seemingly bigger brands.
She does have the jewellery collaboration so potentially that is a passive income 🤷🏻‍♀️ The only alternative I can think off is that she does other work on the side.
I know it’s none of our business how she funds her lifestyle, but I used to live in New York and her whole shtick about “hustling” always made me feel like I should be doing more, and almost guilty when I would take time to rest

terter27

Who’s Aoife Walsh? What’s the story here?
I don't really follow Aoife but basically she's a former miss ireland and model who was living the high life with her wealthy fiancé in New York. They postposed the wedding because of covid and she got pregnant. Then suddenly she was back in Tipperary living with her parents with no mention of the fiancé. I believe she has now had the baby and is still living with her parents. I don't follow her so feel free to correct me if any of this isn't quite right.
From what I saw Aoife was living the real wealthy Hamptons/NY lifestyle, not retros wannabe version of it, so it's a massive fall from grace for her. It seems like she was totally financially dependent on the fiancé.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lalala345

I was actually in Dublin airport on the day she was flying to Oz and she was ahead of me in security and got taken aside and was so rude to the person, very snappy, stomped away and rolled her eyes 😅 I couldn’t hear why she was being taken aside though. About an hour later she had a post up being like “oh got bumped up to the lounge and didn’t have to go through regular security”. So false 🙄
I think she had been in Ireland so flew to Oz from here but Kaelin definitely joined her & had flown from the States

rhil

Can’t imagine celebrating my birthday to that extent, even my 30th. One night/ day is enough. She clearly has too much time on her hands.

AKW

Her jewelry line seems to have gone well, not sure how much she is making from it but it's the only thing I can think of that's keeping her going. Handy money if she managed to get a good deal by just putting her name on it.

Sourlime

Her apartment looks like a fancy office waiting room. So so dreadful!
Isn’t it. I just can’t get over the couch. It’s not something I’d like to snuggle into in the evening. Looks like a waiting room socially distancing sofa. She just missing a few yellow stickers for it.

Peppy23

Lifeofaladybear went home the same Christmas as the Foxes and brought her dog in the cabin too. So I don't view her much differently to them tbh. Just slightly less sneaky.
And I just see her mother is over now. And she has her grandmother in Boston too. But at least she admits how lucky she is to have been to Ireland recently