Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A big thing I’ve noticed with Retro is that she never goes anywhere by herself and especially for work/promotional stuff. I would guess the whole Kaelin working for her is less about an opportunity/visa for Kaelin and more about not having to attend stuff by herself! In Ireland the mother & Kaelin go to everything with her. In US, it’s mainly Kaelin, but if not, Tammy is dragged along! For all of her entrepreneur/girl boss/hussle nonsense, I have yet to see her put on her big girl pants and attend something by herself! I don’t see what’s so scary about it, I mean, she must at least know a few other influencers in New Yark at this stage!

Reactions: 18
The trip to Ireland for Christmas, wash, rinse ,repeat.
Every year it's the same boring routine, why not just once stay in NY for Christmas.
Christ but she's boring!!
And she is absolutely dragging the bollox out of decorating this bloody apartment😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s all the freebies they seem to get during the trip home. So well worth it.
The token gifted hotel stay, free Indian, some cosmetic treatment (laser for Erika this year? has mentioned it a few times re poos eyesight).

Reactions: 4
The trip to Ireland for Christmas, wash, rinse ,repeat.
Every year it's the same boring routine, why not just once stay in NY for Christmas.
Christ but she's boring!!
And she is absolutely dragging the bollox out of decorating this bloody apartment😴😴😴😴
But they get Indian at home thats so so nice and have supervalu coleslaw buffets. New Yark could never compare

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Good christ but she's pleased with herself. How oblivious do you have to be to take, let alone post, such a smug photo I'm which your partner looks like he's losing the will to live?!
Think she just liked her abs in the pic and didn’t even notice Tammy’s “help me” face #freeTammy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Plans trip, vlogs trip home
The usually taxi view over the Brooklyn bridge & NYC skyline
The mother collects them at airport with Vogue
Home for the Chinese
Kaelin decorating the tree
Mums decorated the table for dinner
SuperValu coldslaw
Ballymalloe relish
Packing the bags to come home
Mother includes Cadbury & Tattoo in bags to go home

Anything I'm forgetting??

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Home for the Chinese
SuperValu coldslaw
Ballymalloe relish

Spot on! Just to add the drive into Killarney for WiFi to upload the vlogs, a collab with a random hairbrush and a soup making demo by her mother who LIVES for being on camera!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Home for the Chinese
SuperValu coldslaw
Ballymalloe relish

And 10,000,000 shots of Glenbeigh beach!! The most beautiful beach in the whole world.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Home for the Chinese
SuperValu coldslaw
Ballymalloe relish

You forgot poor overweight Vogue being dragged on endless beach walks. "Glenbeigh beach is so so nice"

Reactions: 7
A big thing I’ve noticed with Retro is that she never goes anywhere by herself and especially for work/promotional stuff. I would guess the whole Kaelin working for her is less about an opportunity/visa for Kaelin and more about not having to attend stuff by herself! In Ireland the mother & Kaelin go to everything with her. In US, it’s mainly Kaelin, but if not, Tammy is dragged along! For all of her entrepreneur/girl boss/hussle nonsense, I have yet to see her put on her big girl pants and attend something by herself! I don’t see what’s so scary about it, I mean, she must at least know a few other influencers in New Yark at this stage!
Agreed! It's sow sow strange, what grown woman can't go out by herself!

I remember once Kaelin was sick and couldn't go to some event and she got Louise Cooney to go with her (obv when Louise was still in New York). Is she scared in case she'd have to talk to someone who isn't Irish or something!

Reactions: 9
Ah f#ck! Forgot about the soup/recipe demo!! And Glenbeigh beach walks!!! I'm not annoyed just disappointed in myself!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Home for the Chinese
SuperValu coldslaw
Ballymalloe relish

You forgot my favourite of all..."this view"..the same photo from the last 5 years of her mother's sitting room 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And the Christmas table setting done 3 days in advance by the super talented Helena
If it was 3 days in advance it wouldn’t be so bad but she does it 2 weeks in advance!! And they all seem to feel that’s boast worthy!! I find it yucky, not to say unhygenic, to have the table laid so far in advance! Secondly, it says that they eat all their meals at the kitchen counter, if they can have their dining table out of use for so long! I guess every family has their own Christmas traditions & that’s fine , but I do find the table laying & the boasting about it every single vlogmas, v v odd!!

Reactions: 8
I'd say that set up at home is dire, two kids away, the house must be fairly silent when it's the two parents at home by themselves.
No wonder Helena the horror made a blood pact with them to make numerous trips home.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Home for the Chinese
SuperValu coldslaw
Ballymalloe relish

Don't forget Kaelins dog travelling thousands of miles too in the cabin 👍 Imagine you've paid $1k for your flights home at Christmas only to be stuck beside someone's enormous dog, I'd be sickened

Reactions: 13
Spot on! Just to add the drive into Killarney for WiFi to upload the vlogs, a collab with a random hairbrush and a soup making demo by her mother who LIVES for being on camera!
Teehee!! The fecking soup demo! Hillarious!
Recipe for Retro’s mothers soup:
1. Grab a load of veg (including frozen veg) - do not think about what goes best together.
2. Combine with water & stock cubes
3. Boil the shite out it for hours
4. Whatever you do, make sure you do not add any herbs, spices etc. or anything that might enhance or add to flavour of soup
5. Blend the crap out of it
6. Leave it sitting on the counter and eat it over the following week - do not refrigerate!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Oh and countless shots of plastic jars with labels.

Helena invented that idea & retro is still in awe

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.