Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There you have it again the smug head on her promoting an Irish based company directly with an incentive aimed for an Irish following! Is she following the correct laws for the same? Shady as duck

There's a narrow window in a calendar year that she would deem appropriate for a proposal; as she said herself, she doesn't like clashing dates. So September is out because of her birthday month, Christmas would be a no-no, New Years absolutely not, Valentine's Day nah (I would also find that cringe tbf), so we're probably looking at May - August of next year for the ring drop from Tammy. All inclusive trip to Cabo or some other "so so nice" resort, or maybe a European trip to the likes of Italy, etc for maximum insta photo possibilities.
She's such a fecking bore 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There you have it again the smug head on her promoting an Irish based company directly with an incentive aimed for an Irish following! Is she following the correct laws for the same? Shady as duck
Few threads back people were saying they complained to asai about her but because she is based in US she's not bound by asai rules, same way as id say if you complained over there it would be that she's Irish or the company is Irish. No matter what the context red fox will find the loop hole to stop her following rules.

Reactions: 7
Tammy if you’re reading, get one of the jelly rings out of the sweet kings bag and ask her one evening in pj’s while sitting in agony on the dentists sofa 🤣 #nocontint #noflashgramproposal

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She doesn’t know the meaning of the word “overwhelmed” maybe it’s because she had realized her engagement is dire but hopefully its her Conscience finally catching up with her for all of her shady, Disingenuous, fraudulent behavior! But knowing her it’s nothing that a bowl of pasta or an “invistmint” piece haul that she will then on YouTube as clickbait in the hopes it gains a few dollars for her out of this world, New Yark lifestyle 🤫

Does anyone just CRINGE for these “instaboyfriends” snapping pics and videos for these floozys at events that they get dragged to? I almost lose respect for tammy. He should honestly tell her to feck off and just enjoy the event with him.

Reactions: 5
Tammy looked so bored, (he’s quite hot)!
On the wedding question, does anyone know anyone who had a wedding Pinterest?? No one I know

Reactions: 1
Tammy looked so bored, (he’s quite hot)!
On the wedding question, does anyone know anyone who had a wedding Pinterest?? No one I know
I find it so gas that shes like "oh a wedding 😳😳, never have i ever thought about it"

Cmon ta duck Retro, we all know thats bullshit 😂

Just thought, giving how long the apartment tour is taking, she'll be married 6 months and all we'll be shown is a glimpse of her wedding nails! 😂

• Heart
I think the smell of desperation for an engagement is embarrassing!

But really at this stage it is only thing that would bring in money(#sp #ad) and engagement from an audience. As everything else is so so so so so repeatitive! Anyone of us could have written each of the comments on these threads and predict the next video or post that's coming! An drawn out engagement, looking at venues, flowers and all the bells and whistles will open up an audience for her. And she will milk every second of it!!!

Reactions: 6
Tommy is sending out serious "rescue me!!" vibes via his eyes in that pic 🤣🤣
Good christ but she's pleased with herself. How oblivious do you have to be to take, let alone post, such a smug photo I'm which your partner looks like he's losing the will to live?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's on a downer now after the birthday & holiday. She has probably spent more time planning that birthday than most do a wedding. She really has no clue of real life.

Reactions: 8
Can’t miss out of the “collabs” “supporting Irish businesss” “gifted hotel stay” on home turf or the chance to “vlog” the trip playing the I’m so transparent card, knowing this time she doesn’t have to sneak in and out of the country!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.