Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion
Did Kaelin get the ring, she’ll never tell cause we all know Urka so so well #FreeKaelin

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m convinced that this was an engagement holiday/family celebration. Said it already. Even though Kaelin has been with David longer- she’s still very young. Another two years maybe… plus Kaelin seems like the type who isn’t in a rush/ quite as anal. Dunno- I think she’s ready for the babies. Home decor mom is ready to go!

Reactions: 7
I'm confused. How has Tommy not seen his parents in 2 years? He was home for Xmas where were the parents if not in Kerry.
And what's with the trashy cut out out dresses?
She must have 50 of them at this stage.
Cover it up love, you don't have much to show and nobody wants to see it anyway.
The white square toe strappy sandals also need to get in the bin, horrific!!

No they're from ages ago. Alot of her older stuff sitting there a long time!! But imagine putting up fecking clarins products!!!! Give them to your aunt's, cousins or neighbour or a charity shop!!!!

Reactions: 9
Kaelin has to earn her wage and I guess it’s by listing tat on depop

Not a word about the other two resale sites she used to be paid to shill

Reactions: 5
Thoughts and prayers with Retro during this Instagram outage…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Like everything's else, she just won't acknowledge it and stay going! God forbid she might have an opinion or thought for herself on anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nice to have a break with the IG outage???? Hasnt this one been on holidays for like the past 9 months!!???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hate when the insta huns pretend they were OK with the outage - no Erika u were pacing your NYC apartment freaking out ( unless I’m wrong and it all happened whilst they were asleep in the US!)
She said she was shooting eight campaigns in one day??? not great planning there booking them all into one day considering she does have a lot of time on her hands usually. Perhaps Kaelin needs a refresher PA course on how to organise Erika's diary...that is her job on paper i assume

She said she was shooting eight campaigns in one day??? not great planning there booking them all into one day considering she does have a lot of time on her hands usually. Perhaps Kaelin needs a refresher PA course on how to organise Erika's diary...that is her job on paper i assume
I'd say Kaelin has a real job now so they have to cram as much as possible in on the days she works with Urkaa.

Reactions: 3
If she was hiring photographer/videographer/ hair/ makeup she’d be paying by the day so getting the money’s worth I suppose ⏱⏱⏱

Reactions: 1
Also, a 'campaign' for her is like a couple of shots against a brick wall in the UES. It's hardly a legit advertising shoot as if the brands were doing it themselves.

Reactions: 15
Her newest post has 5 comments And all most recent pics are extremely low amount of likes considering her “following” With the exception being the “never getting over” J1/Middle-age persona sit down meal inspired 30th birthday organza. How businesses think that she will Create any type of revenue for them is beyond me I would rather do without any code than use a swipe up from this fraud. Another “invistment” haul from Farfetch?
The undeclared job truly must be bringing in the cash.🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her newest post has 5 comments And all most recent pics are extremely low amount of likes considering her “following” With the exception being the “never getting over” J1/Middle-age persona sit down meal inspired 30th birthday organza. How businesses think that she will Create any type of revenue for them is beyond me I would rather do without any code than use a swipe up from this fraud. Another “invistment” haul from Farfetch?
The undeclared job truly must be bringing in the cash.🤫
I'd be really surprised if any of these brands are reaching out or requesting her specifically. I would imagine the brand is going out to the influencer agency and has bought a package of X number of influencers and posts, that fall into a certain demographic - and then is trusting the agency to put together a roster that falls within that. As an entire package - it may be getting return for them. There will be successes getting tons of engagement, but there will also be duds like Retro in there too.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think that retros latest post about not being where she thought she would be in life is because Tammy hasn't proposed yet???? It feels like a dig at him. "love this moment" I call bullshit, you'd imagine it would be in Barbados with all their families. She's probably sickened she didn't get the ring yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.