Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
Not a mention of them taking a flight least traveling to Barbados sly fox strikes again! How she credits herself on being genuine is beyond me! Another stint trying to get back into the country on her visa deceptively when international travel isn’t permitted! Her sense of entitlement is truly next level (it was my out of this world never getting over my j1 inspired two 30th birthday party on 9/11 and I need a trip to recover) disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Jackjack38

VIP Member
The trip to Ireland for Christmas, wash, rinse ,repeat.
Every year it's the same boring routine, why not just once stay in NY for Christmas.
Christ but she's boring!!
And she is absolutely dragging the bollox out of decorating this bloody apartment😴😴😴😴

• Haha

Nicetry

So true. She’s still in an empty apartment 5mths later. Ridiculous. Like nobody cares about her decor. Would she get over herself and furnish the place. She must be fuming is taking so long! haha.

Those are some uuuugly sandals but of course they have the YSL tag so they are stuuuuuuning. She’s just so unrelatable and boring these days. Don’t know how she can even afford to purchase such a pair of shoes considering how work shy she has been of late.
Kaelin’s grating on me too. Just reposts everything we’ve already seen on retros page only three days later after she’s edited them to death. Pathetic.

• Haha

not_influenced

VIP Member
Lockdown really showed how boring she is. Without NYC backdrop she's nothing going for her. She needs the gym classes, the NYC backdrop for photos, the events, the dunken iced coffee! She had ample opportunities in lockdown to up her game and really access who she was and what her Audience was.

She goes on about hard working and you've to Hussle in this city. I think she gives off the opposite. I think she's incredibly lazy!

Laurenpattison

I know this has been mentioned but like poor kaelin can never post anything until after retro does. I prefer kaelin. Her style is edgier, shes more creative and just seems a bit more relatable. Its such a shame that she is being held back by “working” for retro. Kaelin go off on your own! You would fly!

Hotchips

The one person at dinner who is not Irish and stands out like a sore thumb (in a good way) due to her outfit is Lindsey, aka thelhapproach, pilates instructor. According to her website she is originally from the London.
completely agree, i spotted lindsey straight off as well. She has a chic NY city style. the heels, short dresses and layers of fake tan is so not NY, They just imported their GAA wag/wedding guest looks from ireland. i attended many birthday parties/engagements etc for work colleagues and friends when over there, noone dressed up to that extent , it was more casual chic but then again i am that bit older and never got into fake tan, arse skimming dresses and huge heels. I think its that particular age group.

LikeSo

This sounds sarcastic but it's a genuine question what real job did retro have?
Social media manager for a shoe brand. When she left the job to go full time influencer she managed to recommend Niamh as her replacement. So it’s likely Retro felt like Niamh owed her. Retro would also have given Niamh the big social push originally. So I guess a combination of this and then Niamh continuing to be friends with LadyBear was the cause of the eventual fall out.

• Wow

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Cannot believe this one Giving her two cents about what is going on in Afghanistan. She must have grown a set over night as She has been radio silent on anything else that has been going on in the world including Covid on the way in which she deceptively took her self back into New Yark! Her sharing a pic of a restaurant with a heart emoji is gross it would suit her better if she had the courtesy to include reputable Charity’s supporting those who are in desperate need of assistance!
They are all at it, alittle token story to say look at me and how much I care and how sad I am and then the next story is an unbelievably superficial one about their food, their 5th holiday this year, their outfit or some really nice tan they've been using. Use your platform to raise awareness of charities that are helping the situation in Afghanistan you absolute vacuous morons!! Eugh!!!

What is the actual point of kaelin posting what she did at the weekend on a Monday, all identical to erikas who posted minute by minute but poor aul kaelin can't even post about being at the poxy pumpkin patch in real time. Its so stupid and boring, nah I don't want to see your pasta and wine you had in the Italian on Fri night, its mon morning kaelin, the moment has past🙄. They are so predicable, I said this weeks ago, September is birthday month, drags the arse out of that. Then October is all the houses decorated on the UES. November will be a trip to the Hamptons or somewhere after thanksgiving. Then December is the usual snorefest

Jackjack38

VIP Member
But she's gotta wear the Autumn knits/ colours for aesthetic reasons.
How dare the NY weather not cooperate with Erika , doesn't it know she folded all her Summer stables neatly away in her Summer containers tsssshhhh!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Greenoranges

Ooh she won't be happy to be tagged in this! Shop giving the game away before she can do a grand reveal! 😂
Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

And the annoying part is that she will have to sell it again before she moves as it won't match her new apartment / asthetic so this is just a complete and utter waste!!
I live in a rental apartment and anything I've purchased I've thought ok would I take this with me when I move again? And the answer has to be yes bcos otherwise it's just a waste of money!!

Thump

VIP Member
Stopped following here that time she was sneaky about getting back to the US after Xmas. Nice for her to get a new face for her 30th 🤭

• Haha

Semillon

Haha yes 👏🏼 how dare you Vimeo!!! You forced her to (gasp) “mix occasions” and put a halt to her opportunity to be able to “photo dump” more pics from her supersweet30th for the rest of this week. Now she’s forced share her island holiday. She’ll run out of contint in 4 weeks time not being able to push the holiday photos out, absolute shame on you 😂
All good though because it’s been announced the borders are opening up today so it gave her the perfect opportunity to deflect her careless traveling.
Teehee!! Supersweet30th!! I love it! That’s exactly what it was! Going on about the venue, the dresses, the party planners, the DJ. All that was missing were the parents giving her a car at the end!!
I thought the dinner venue looked like her new apartment, minus the teeth couch!!

• Heart