Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nicetry

She just described bicycle shorts as “ …you still feel like you can move around, really easily in them”.
… has anyone ever had a problem moving around in bicycle shorts. Wow she’s so dim.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

not_influenced

VIP Member
Ah f#ck! Forgot about the soup/recipe demo!! And Glenbeigh beach walks!!! I'm not annoyed just disappointed in myself!!! 😂

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I often wondered why she has "Retro" in her Insta name like there is absolutely nothing retro about the girl??

lorrmc88

Do you think the guests had to pay for their own dinner? Wouldn't surprise me.
Lol! I was wondering this too! Who is paying for this? I would be raging if I had to pay high prices for a fancy venue and end up with pasta and tomato sauce! As another person mentioned dolmio sauce, I would just bring my own package to the event 🤣

not_influenced

VIP Member
Mixing occasions just cracks me up. The amount of people who get engaged at Xmas, bdays, anniversary, valentine's!!! So what if someone proposed she'd just exploded and say they're mixing occasions!! And she has to have a birthday month so can't get engaged in September!!

9/11 complete disregard?? Are we really surprised?

The reposting of friends wishing you a happy birthday on social media is the 90s equilivant of getting a birthday card, photocopying it and sending that photo copy to all of your friends showing them the card has been sent? It's so obnoxious!

manifestinginfluencers

Why does she always furnish her apartment from scratch with each move? Does she not have a conscience for the environment? I know she does sell her "old" stuff to her sheeple but jeez like come on - I would feel terrible always having to have the latest beige furniture.
🤯 mind blown by her furniture and soft furnishings purchasing every single year (or second year but still it’s insane!!!). I don’t really see how the couch couldn’t work and table etc. I don’t know anyone who buys that kinda stuff that frequently. Not even Lisa Van Der Pump 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

manifestinginfluencers

Oh no way, where did she say that about (not) getting engaged?
Scarlet for her tbh
She said people kept asking her on her Insta stories and lol 😂 also saying that she didn’t like mixing occasions screams out that she obviously has told him when and where! A bit ridiculous to say you don’t Like mixing occasions would you not just be happy to be engaged!? also Tammy will clearly see it and I’m sure she has shown him the messages “oh Tammy for some reason they all kept saying we are getting engaged 🤭

• Haha

mcfeez

VIP Member
Her content is really dire at the moment, barely even just ticking over at this point. I wonder is something going on in her personal life maybe.

Julesffs

Maybe they’re working in Mexico helping wannabe influencers navigate the visa situation 😜

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Will she say anything about the 20th anniversary I wonder?
Or would that equate to mixing occasions!! I hope she has the decency to say something, considering she has made New York City her home and has benefited hugely from living there, because as bad as her content is could you imagine how much worse it would be if she lived in Ireland.

• Heart

dotiedot

Chatty Member
She's hard work. Selling all that furniture in the old place to buy the same beige and white stuff again. Come into the real works Urka. It's not normal to replace couches annually. And it is not making for good content either

• Haha

bellbells16

VIP Member
She’s shadow banning new followers . So can’t be interested anymore
You can't shadow ban yourself, only Instagram can do that if they think you've been misusing the platform...like buying followers or spamming for engagement. If she's not coming up she's on a warning from IG.

• Wow

oac

That Kohl's event is so embarrassing. A group of desperate 'content creators' out in some dull windy parking lot in New Jersey. Hilarious.

• Haha

terter27

A discount furniture store, Spotlight and Walmart..she really is scraping the bottom of the barrel for brands to work with, isn't she?

AKW

Omg it's actually embarrassing the childishness of saying it's her birthday month non stop 🙈

• Haha

captainkirk

Chatty Member
Why does your one Char Casey never smile & look so sulky in every photo, like the Victoria Beckham scowl etched on her face!