Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's neck-and-neck with Vogue for me, in the Fox family popularity league
Actually I want to change my option! I pick Daddy Fox! We know very little about him and he rarely - never appears on social media! The women in his life should follow his lead 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'd say she brand name drops all the time...... who cares what brand you are wearing? They all look the bloody same

Reactions: 3
Brands is all Retro cares about because she thinks it makes her better than us. I've just noticed that since she moved apartment she's been very quiet, and she has also been on significantly less "staycations" than usual. Do we think she is killing herself trying to pay for this apartment with an amazing view foe the gram that she can't afford much else? And the work isn't exactly coming in either.

Reactions: 7
She has been sow sooow (lol) quiet and so has Kaelin! It's like she's retreating from putting contint online ... Yet her job is putting contint online, I feel like if she was struggling with the rent she'd be churning out contint wouldn't she? The whole thing is strange, she's clearly been very busy picking out beige interiors.
I was watching a few of her videos from a few years ago on YT when I really liked her and those videos have like 3 times as many views as her current videos... She definitely doesn't appeal to anyone under 30 at least in Ireland and she's too unrelatable!

Reactions: 5
I know this has been mentioned but like poor kaelin can never post anything until after retro does. I prefer kaelin. Her style is edgier, shes more creative and just seems a bit more relatable. Its such a shame that she is being held back by “working” for retro. Kaelin go off on your own! You would fly!

Reactions: 11
Here come the interiors, beige beige and abit of white. She's so boring lately, which I always thought would be impossible for Erica to be even more boring than usual but she's done it. I rarely check on here or on her stories anymore. It's very odd that she's gone so quiet considering this is her bread and butter.
And I know bland is her style but I thought maybe she'd mix it up alittle but no it doesn't look like that's going to be the case.
Every aspect of her life is so repetitive.

She's hard work. Selling all that furniture in the old place to buy the same beige and white stuff again. Come into the real works Urka. It's not normal to replace couches annually. And it is not making for good content either

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another unboxing of boring black sandals that are probably grotesquely overpriced simply because of the YSL. But its an “investmint”. Shes such a label bleep. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Another unboxing of boring black sandals that are probably grotesquely overpriced simply because of the YSL. But its an “investmint”. Shes such a label bleep. 🙄
SIX HUNDRED AND FORTY FIVE EURO!!!!!
And the flatness of them!!!! You might aswell get a marker, write YSL on your foot and walk around bleeping barefoot!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
SIX HUNDRED AND FORTY FIVE EURO!!!!!
And the flatness of them!!!! You might aswell get a marker, write YSL on your foot and walk around bleeping barefoot!!!!!
Wow such shite!
They look like something you'd pick up in New Look or Penneys and fire out after a single Summer having worn them twice and had your feet in flitters each time 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another example of just because it has a logo on it, it doesn’t make it good! Of all the things on the far fetch website she picked them…

This one needs to get a grip, who does she think has money to spend like that , influencer my hole

Reactions: 5
Those are some uuuugly sandals but of course they have the YSL tag so they are stuuuuuuning. She’s just so unrelatable and boring these days. Don’t know how she can even afford to purchase such a pair of shoes considering how work shy she has been of late.
Kaelin’s grating on me too. Just reposts everything we’ve already seen on retros page only three days later after she’s edited them to death. Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Newsflash Erica just becasue it has a big designer logo attached to it doesn't mean it's nice. They are bland and generic looking sandals with a whopper price tag. She clearly feels buying designer makes her better. There has not been one designer piece she's ever purchased that has made me think "Oooh if I had the money I would buy that".

Reactions: 9
An iced coffee with NYC buildings in the background.... Doesn't get more riveting than that with our Urka! Calm down gal.... Expensive shoes post yesterday, iced coffee today, you'll have no content for the weekend if u dont stop!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
An iced coffee with NYC buildings in the background.... Doesn't get more riveting than that with our Urka! Calm down gal.... Expensive shoes post yesterday, iced coffee today, you'll have no content for the weekend if u dont stop!
The NY skyline was only ever going to carry her for so long, it's been done to death at this stage. She needs to come up with some new content/ideas or pack it in!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.