Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness I know it was pre COVID but Louise cooney was way more interesting when she was in NY, Erica is so so dull, now she seems to be copying everything Laura Dorgan does

Reactions: 6
One of my pet hates is obvious branding on anything, it's so gross 🤢 any time I see like Gucci t-shirts or Balenciaga labelled stuff I just think of AliExpress, you're not a close horse, the brand does not need you as a free walking advertisement 🤢

Reactions: 14
An iced coffee with NYC buildings in the background.... Doesn't get more riveting than that with our Urka! Calm down gal.... Expensive shoes post yesterday, iced coffee today, you'll have no content for the weekend if u dont stop!
Crosswalk photo looking back over shoulder, expinsive cocktail (so so nice), Nail salon selfie (so nice not to have to trek all the way from FiDi to UES anymore)...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Promoting Charlotte Tilbury one week and back to bperfect (white label) make up the next 🙄

Reactions: 7
How is she affording it is what I’d like to know, cause it can’t be from her ads/swipe ups

Reactions: 4
One of my pet hates is obvious branding on anything, it's so gross 🤢 any time I see like Gucci t-shirts or Balenciaga labelled stuff I just think of AliExpress, you're not a close horse, the brand does not need you as a free walking advertisement 🤢
This! Except one minor correction: these people actually pay to advertise brands (and look tacky whole doing it)! And the brands, of course, are laughing all the way to the bank!

Reactions: 5
Are the working “real jobs” now? Might explain the slow down in postings.
Yes I was thinking this too. Might explain a lot! Retro said ages ago she wanted to work in Real Estate so maybe she got an internship. I doubt she would ever want to share that until she’s “made it” And would never admit she’s an intern 😅😂😂

Not to mention I'm pretty sure her and Kaelin's visas only allow them to work for the Retro Flame 'business', so they might be keeping quiet for that reason also!

Reactions: 3
I can't imagine Erika working behind a bar but equally I can't think what other work she'd be able to pick up for cash (assuming the visa laws are very tight)

Reactions: 2
I am baffled as to how she affords to live where she does, afford her overpriced bland clothes and live in New York with no regular posting and does no social. If that’s her job and she’s not doing it then where’s the money coming from?

Reactions: 9
Surely she haaas to have gotten a regular job?! It'd explain the lack of posting!

Just dipped back into her page. Jesus, white jeans & plain tees. White curtains and cream sofa.
it’s all very blah.
She must have gotten a ‘desk’ job at Tommy’s place to help make rent. How in the hell otherwise would they be able to do it? 🤷‍♀️

I'd say she's working as well there is no way her life can remain sustainable she's doing even less than pre pandemic

Reactions: 2
I wouldnt be able to live with her. First of all, I'd think I'd gone colour blind due to the severe lack of colour around the place. Secondly, the overspending on ridiculous designer items like them flat YSL sandals for over €600... (side note, she must just link them to show off coz nobody spends that much on a pair of flipflops??).. Thirdly, her accint! #PrayForTommy

I’d say Kaelin has deffo gone over to the payroll somewhere. She’s posting literally nothing.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.