Retro Flame aka Erika Fox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had been waiting to see when/if she would address the issue. And I just hit the unfollow button after that. Hope a lot of others do the same. Compare that bull she came out with versus the stance Karlak took. Absolutely pathetic.

Reactions: 7
She posted everything she sent after someone here said that she should post the stuff Irish companies send her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why do Erika and Kaelin think bland beige shop fronts make good backgrounds for photos? Is it to go with the bland beige personalities and beige outfits?

Reactions: 3
jumped on to say i also unfollowed her tonight. She is all about the money and nothing else. I actually thought she was quite cool and classy at one point but oh how my eyes have been opened. She bought her way into the influencer lifestyle, has mammy and daddy bank rolling her fake life and now just showed how low she will stoop. She is no influencer she doesn't even have much of a genuine audience really. can't see her and her sister lasting much longer to be honest....a year maybe two tops.

Reactions: 12
jumped on to say i also unfollowed her tonight. She is all about the money and nothing else. I actually thought she was quite cool and classy at one point but oh how my eyes have been opened. She bought her way into the influencer lifestyle, has mammy and daddy bank rolling her fake life and now just showed how low she will stoop. She is no influencer she doesn't even have much of a genuine audience really. can't see her and her sister lasting much longer to be honest....a year maybe two tops.
Same, they won't last at all. Also, Erika's follower count has been at a standstill for the last year so clearly her content isn't working. I followed her at one stage as well because I liked some of her youtube stuff, now I just find her insufferable. Her response to the Bperfect thing was a chance to redeem herself somewhat and she blew that by just thinking about her monthly fee. Don't understand how Kaelin became an influencer at all, she has no appeal whatsoever

Reactions: 9
That BA is one of the most consistent brands she has worked for and the reason she has some form of income coming in! The brand she has adverted are not consistent at all, and not fluid. The whole styling, updating wardrobe is a joke, we are in pandemic where are you going!🤭🤦🏼‍♀️. my guess in Tommy is on an excellent wage and is a HUGE support of the lifestyle they live, or mummy/ daddy Or the business grant she received but doesn’t like to disclose either.
The pay grade in cities like NYC, San Francisco is extremely rewarding I know what nannys, guys in construction are making and it’s astounding so he is most certainly on a good wage!
Also this comment, knowing full well she ripped it off from another person 🧐🤨

Attachments

Sticking with bperfect she’s addressed it all on her stories just now....
I’ve decided to stick with them as a brand for the main reason being ... long pause while Erica comes up with something other than cos they pay for all my investment pieces

Reactions: 1
It's funny how she says Bperfect accept they were wrong yet blocked comments and as far as I'm aware didn't even mention the party in the hotel after the store launch. And people who were at the event were acting like it was no big deal. I really hope people stop using her codes and helping her get paid by a brand like that.

Reactions: 6
And the scary thing is, she's the more domesticated of the two!
I missed the bPerfect acknowledgment - was it an insta post, stories or a youtube video?
Stories, I have to say she seemed a nervous wreck while talking about it. She knows it's bad form sticking with them. She said everybody makes mistakes. I like to think it was her nod to taking the 20 grand that time!!🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have noticed that Laura Dorgan and her husband are very pro-Trump. I thought the rest of the girls out in New York seem very anti trump? I’m a new follower so don’t really know them that well

I have noticed that Laura Dorgan and her husband are very pro-Trump. I thought the rest of the girls out in New York seem very anti trump? I’m a new follower so don’t really know them that well
Can't say I've ever noticed her mentioning anything about Trump. What did she do/say?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.