Retro Flame aka Erika Fox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have noticed that Laura Dorgan and her husband are very pro-Trump. I thought the rest of the girls out in New York seem very anti trump? I’m a new follower so don’t really know them that well
Are they? I've never noticed anything, granted I usually watch stories without the sound on so might have missed something. But I'd be surprised if any Irish people who have emigrated are pro-Trump.

Reactions: 3
Are they? I've never noticed anything, granted I usually watch stories without the sound on so might have missed something. But I'd be surprised if any Irish people who have emigrated are pro-Trump.
Me too! I watch them mainly with out sound too but still!

Reactions: 1
I've never noticed anything Pro Trump about Laura and I've been following her over 2 years.

I’ve unfollowed Retro Flame after 4 long years. Can’t believe she’s sticking with this brand. (BPerfect). Clearly it’s for the money as no other brand in this COVID pandemic would pay for such tired content week in week out. I’ve cleared my cookies and made sure she won’t get a penny from any purchases I make in the next month (clear the cookies girls or Bloggers get % of purchases you make for up to one month). The smugness about Bperfect got me in the end. I just cut the cord now and I know when she starts posting about how nicccceeee the tan is (if that makes sense) in a week or two I’ll just unfollow then.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Same as this I have unfollowed the ginger one. She is a money hungry head melt and to not address the bperfect situation until she was literally called out on it, was the final straw for me. I know she doesn’t get out much or leave the apartment much but there is a global pandemic on and what bperfect did was a disgrace.
I think I will survive without daily updates on her iced coffee, tacky Dior purchases ( that bag with the big seatbelt strap with DIOR printed accross it offends me) or latest beige/cream/brown jumper post.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Same as this I have unfollowed the ginger one. She is a money hungry head melt and to not address the bperfect situation until she was literally called out on it, was the final straw for me. I know she doesn’t get out much or leave the apartment much but there is a global pandemic on and what bperfect did was a disgrace.
I think I will survive without daily updates on her iced coffee, tacky Dior purchases ( that bag with the big seatbelt strap with DIOR printed accross it offends me) or latest beige/cream/brown jumper post.
But but what if she uses the new saucepans????? You'll miss it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I unfollowed a few days ago but my friend still follows her and said she be wearing same jumper on and off last few days. She thought that was a bit strange

Curious to see where Stephanie O Quigley is off to. She's been seeing Lorna (LCs Closet) a bit lately and mentioned Spotlight a few times so wonder if she's joining them too 🤔

Maybe I missed it but has she announced the big reveal that she mentioned afew weeks ago and said she wouldn't keep everyone waiting???

Maybe I missed it but has she announced the big reveal that she mentioned afew weeks ago and said she wouldn't keep everyone waiting???
She posted a story the other day asking if people prefer to see the items in a new product launch a few days before or like to be surprised on the day, so assume its a product launch

Last edited:
She posted a story the other day asking if people prefer to see the items in a new product launch a few days before or like to be surprised on the day, so assume its a product launch
So what are we thinking?? Makeup range or will it be hair related???🤔 Or do we care😄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.