Retro Flame aka Erika Fox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing she needed to address, big dramatic sit down, wasn’t sure if she wanted to do this.

drum roll.

It’s that she’s been feeling a bit stuck in a rut the last two months, a bit fed up.

GIRL PLEASE
(Also stop with the click bait)
I was scrolling through waiting for something about the grant or something dramatic but nope. Just a vanilla chat. Christ she is painfully boring.

Also, just a random thought. She posted that picture on her story, early night in bed with her book, I was looking at the background and that bedroom is ALL hers? The huge shoe wall of heels, her clothes on display. WTF about her boyfriend? He must be the easiest going, pussy whipped man that has graced New York City. Does he have any say or posessions at all?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Isn't it funny how any outfits they post are always sold out yet something similar that just happens to be an AF link isn't? 😏

Reactions: 4
What Erika meant to say is her sponsorships dried up because of Covid and Youtube lowered the amount of adsense it paid to ‘creators’ so she couldn’t be bothered to make content.

I don’t understand what’s so great at waking up so early? Surely you just get tired earlier throughout the day? Why does it matter if you wake up at 6am and goto bed at 10pm when you could wake up at 8am and goto bed at 12am?🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
What Erika meant to say is her sponsorships dried up because of Covid and Youtube lowered the amount of adsense it paid to ‘creators’ so she couldn’t be bothered to make content.

I don’t understand what’s so great at waking up so early? Surely you just get tired earlier throughout the day? Why does it matter if you wake up at 6am and goto bed at 10pm when you could wake up at 8am and goto bed at 12am?🤷‍♀️
I gather the boyfriend has a real job, so maybe she likes to get up with him :sleep::sleep::sleep: gosh sorry I just nodded off there - isn't it a sad state of affairs when the most interesting thing she has to talk about is her sleep pattern? 😯
Speaking of the boyfriend, what does he do for work?
And Kaelin's boyfriend too?

Reactions: 3
I gather the boyfriend has a real job, so maybe she likes to get up with him :sleep::sleep::sleep: gosh sorry I just nodded off there - isn't it a sad state of affairs when the most interesting thing she has to talk about is her sleep pattern? 😯
Speaking of the boyfriend, what does he do for work?
And Kaelin's boyfriend too?
Pretty sure this is Tommy so he would be a business analyst. Not sure about David but to get their visas they would need decent jobs.

I googled David McCarthy New York and this was the first image result 🙊 the website is dead though.

Edit: just found David's LinkedIn, he's an educational consultant at the International Institute for Learning. (Btw I'm snooping because I'm doing anything possible to procrastinate and avoid doing things I have to do😂)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Pretty sure this is Tommy so he would be a business analyst. Not sure about David but to get their visas they would need decent jobs.

I googled David McCarthy New York and this was the first image result 🙊 the website is dead though.

Edit: just found David's LinkedIn, he's an educational consultant at the International Institute for Learning. (Btw I'm snooping because I'm doing anything possible to procrastinate and avoid doing things I have to do😂)
Whaaaat! I don't even know what that means re David but sounds v dodgy!
Thanks for snooping, I have absolutely nothing to do at work so I'm here for it!

Reactions: 4
She's there on an Extraordinary Ability or Achievement (😂😂) Visa though, right?
So is she entitled to change careers (i.e. get a real job) under that Visa?
No, she wouldn't need a new visa. I'm on the same visa as her. She'd just need to transfer her O1 visa over to a new employer. It's a fairly flexible visa, the only real restriction is your employment is limited to the activities you submitted when you applied. For example, if she had social media and blogging on her application, she could easily switch to a job working for a PR agency but she couldn't get a job working in finance or something.

Reactions: 1
I see David also worked for Daddy Fox's tyre business for a few years. Interesting...
Interesting that it says he started there in Jan 2013 and in July this year Kaelin had her 7 year anniversary post which would have been July 2013 when they got together. She always said friends introduced them or something along those lines but wonder if she actually met him because he worked for daddy.🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just think she is so young not to have had a proper job.
She wasn't for me as unfollowed her long ago.
The boyfriend seems nice.
She always seemed to me to be on edge the whole time.

I just think she is so young not to have had a proper job.
She wasn't for me as unfollowed her long ago.
The boyfriend seems nice.
She always seemed to me to be on edge the whole time.
She did have a normal job when she went to NY didn't she? But then decided to start blogging/instagram full time and changed her visa

Ok maybe, I saw her on the Ray Darcy show one night when she was home and followed her after? but I can't relate to her.
I am not sure is she happy being an Instahun? maybe she be more fulfilled in change of career, I say she be good.

🙄🙄🙄🙄 how many pictures of the the clothes she's wearing does she need to post ..

Reactions: 3
🙄🙄🙄🙄 how many pictures of the the clothes she's wearing does she need to post ..
And what is with those hideous sweater vest dresses?

Her giveaway doesn't seem to be working as well as she probably hoped, her latest post has just about 500 comments 😬

Reactions: 2
I was scrolling through waiting for something about the grant or something dramatic but nope. Just a vanilla chat. Christ she is painfully boring.

Also, just a random thought. She posted that picture on her story, early night in bed with her book, I was looking at the background and that bedroom is ALL hers? The huge shoe wall of heels, her clothes on display. WTF about her boyfriend? He must be the easiest going, pussy whipped man that has graced New York City. Does he have any say or posessions at all?
Think it was said here Tommy has one press she has all the space in bedroom and from what I see she has a say in everything its always I this I that and when I get new place

No, she wouldn't need a new visa. I'm on the same visa as her. She'd just need to transfer her O1 visa over to a new employer. It's a fairly flexible visa, the only real restriction is your employment is limited to the activities you submitted when you applied. For example, if she had social media and blogging on her application, she could easily switch to a job working for a PR agency but she couldn't get a job working in finance or something.
Question for you - are you self employed on an O1? I've previously been on the E2 but now getting anew visa and curious how people who aren't bloggers get the O1. Happy to DM if you'd not wish to say publicly. Thank you!

Question for you - are you self employed on an O1? I've previously been on the E2 but now getting anew visa and curious how people who aren't bloggers get the O1. Happy to DM if you'd not wish to say publicly. Thank you!
I saw Stephanie O Quigley was approved for an O1 she said she is going to do a Q&A about it this weekend I think. Might be helpful for you as she didn't mention anything about leaving her current job

I saw Stephanie O Quigley was approved for an O1 she said she is going to do a Q&A about it this weekend I think. Might be helpful for you as she didn't mention anything about leaving her current job
Will check her page outthink you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.