Retro Flame aka Erika Fox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that's a week now since she said she wouldn't keep her followers waiting for the big announcement.
These wans definitely get off on the bit of power πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ too busy telling us to spend 100s of euros on runners and leather jackets when she mostly wears heels or boots

Have I missed what her big news was that she told us not to worry, she wasn’t going to keep us waiting? Has she shared it? I can’t go into another weekend without knowing Erica.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A vlog about her new routine😴. And tips on how to wake up earlier, I also have afew tips on how to wake up earlier 1. Set your alarm for and earlier time or 2. Have kids!!! You are welcome!!😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus, what is the obsession with getting up earlier? She goes on and on about being more productive, but at the end of the day what does she do besides answer a few emails, take a few photos, receive a few parcels etc? I think if I were her I'd be shamelessly languishing in the lifestyle of doing very little and getting paid for it - don't bother setting an alarm, you're not on a schedule, New York is 24 hour as she's always reminding us so you'll be receiving emails outside of your chosen work hours no matter what work hours you choose - suit yourself!
I wouldn't have any problem with the "getting up early" thing if she actually seemed to genuinely want to do it, but she doesn't. I think she thinks it's riveting content.
I mean I get up earlier now than I would have a year ago too: because I have a bad back and a shite mattress :oops:
She'll look back on this time when she has children or a real job (i.e., actual reasons to get up at sparrow-fart) and go "what was I doing?! why did I waste all that lovely sleep?" :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Probably to do her make up and make her ice coffee or what ever is her favourite drink lately

Reactions: 1
Jesus, what is the obsession with getting up earlier? She goes on and on about being more productive, but at the end of the day what does she do besides answer a few emails, take a few photos, receive a few parcels etc? I think if I were her I'd be shamelessly languishing in the lifestyle of doing very little and getting paid for it - don't bother setting an alarm, you're not on a schedule, New York is 24 hour as she's always reminding us so you'll be receiving emails outside of your chosen work hours no matter what work hours you choose - suit yourself!
I wouldn't have any problem with the "getting up early" thing if she actually seemed to genuinely want to do it, but she doesn't. I think she thinks it's riveting content.
I mean I get up earlier now than I would have a year ago too: because I have a bad back and a shite mattress :oops:
She'll look back on this time when she has children or a real job (i.e., actual reasons to get up at sparrow-fart) and go "what was I doing?! why did I waste all that lovely sleep?" :LOL:
I'd say the fascination is coming from all the Gary Vee/self help books she reads. The only difference is, successful people who get up at the crack of dawn do so because they run businesses and need to. She's an influencer - she could get up at 11:30 every day and we'd see no difference in the level of content she puts out.

Reactions: 10
Will be interesting to see if Erika addresses the bPerfect store opening controversy? They're not a good company to be associated with at the moment πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 11
A vlog about her new routine😴. And tips on how to wake up earlier, I also have afew tips on how to wake up earlier 1. Set your alarm for and earlier time or 2. Have kids!!! You are welcome!!😁
Is the vlog still on YT? I was on her YT channel there and can't see it!

Will be interesting to see if Erika addresses the bPerfect store opening controversy? They're not a good company to be associated with at the moment πŸ™ˆ
Ahhh I was wondering what Lovelygirlybits was talking about ! That's explains that ! She condoned it big time

God all of those leather trousers she's posting are hideous! They remind me of the ones Ross buys in Friends πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's sad that Laura Dorgan had a video of them all singing happy birthday and having a good time but Erika didn't repost it. Is she really so against people seeing her acting natural and having fun? Same with the football girls the other week.

Reactions: 7
It's sad that Laura Dorgan had a video of them all singing happy birthday and having a good time but Erika didn't repost it. Is she really so against people seeing her acting natural and having fun? Same with the football girls the other week.
Kaelin comes across even more uptight than retro in these videos .

Reactions: 3
I really hope she mentions something about bperfect soon. I've seen another bperfect BA actually end her partnership with them over it which is incredibly admirable. If she doesn't say anything it's going to be super awkward the next time she posts about them.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.