Retro Flame aka Erika Fox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, let's all pitch in to sponsor a New York-based Tattler to sublet the bedsit for a week, go through all Brown Fox's drawers and upload a few #sponsored parody vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find it hard to believe the US will ease border restrictions until after the New Year at this point. I wonder how they plan to re-enter the US if they visit home for Christmas - via Mexico/Canada or somewhere like that? Seems like a hassle.
Atm you can fly into Canada but if you do you have to quarantine for 2 weeks before going anywhere else so Mexico it is 😅

Reactions: 1
Kaelin with the swipe up to masks today 🙄

And both of them posting about spotlight again within hours of each other..they might aswell just merge their accounts since they're pretty much exactly the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They posted more GAA content this weekend- after it was mentioned here!! :ROFLMAO:

Anyone have any one good on insta to follow?

Reactions: 3
All her talk about I won't keep you all waiting 🙄🙄🙄😷 just like them all

And over 100 euro for a leather jacket 🙄🙄🙄 thanks erica I'll stick to my Penny's one thanks

All her talk about I won't keep you all waiting 🙄🙄🙄😷 just like them all

And over 100 euro for a leather jacket 🙄🙄🙄 thanks erica I'll stick to my Penny's one thanks
And €475 runners! Who spends that on runners?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Check in still no word on her big news nearly a week on .dont need to watch the sister account because its basically the same

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So that's a week now since she said she wouldn't keep her followers waiting for the big announcement.
These wans definitely get off on the bit of power 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.