Retro Flame aka Erika Fox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Advertising Ann Taylor clothes. Their customer base would be peoplelike my mother in their 50s. No way in hell would she ever shop there. Just goes to show she will sell anything for a few quid.

I also can't stand her lack of personality. Could you imagine Erika cracking a joke?

Reactions: 6
Advertising Ann Taylor clothes. Their customer base would be peoplelike my mother in their 50s. No way in hell would she ever shop there. Just goes to show she will sell anything for a few quid.

I also can't stand her lack of personality. Could you imagine Erika cracking a joke?
Unless it was a scheduled joke

Reactions: 3
Yeah i think Tommy seems like a bit of craic.. i think the fact he seems to have a personality made me follow Erica for longer than i should hav, cos felt like there must be a bit of personality there!!

I dunno, all I've seen him do are silly voiceovers on some of her videos which I personally wouldn't consider remotely funny.

I just remembered her and Kaelin did those tiktok videos together that made me want to die of second hand embarrassment πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Ann Taylor is not a "cool" brand. And I suppose neither is M&S. It a woman in her late 20s seems such an odd choice for selling their clothes.

Her endorsement of restaurants and bars in NYC is so bland too - "so nice" "so good" "new fave". I've been to NYC twice for a week each time and feel like I've been to more quirky, different places than they post.

Reactions: 6
She isn't friends with a lot of her old friends from Glenbeigh any more they had a falling out and can't stand her. And sorry where has all the fuss with her and black lives matter gone?? Another thing she was just jumping on to stay relevant with. I think if the whole blogger bubble does burst she's cute enough to have something else up her sleeve she's a smart girl

She isn't friends with a lot of her old friends from Glenbeigh any more they had a falling out and can't stand her. And sorry where has all the fuss with her and black lives matter gone?? Another thing she was just jumping on to stay relevant with. I think if the whole blogger bubble does burst she's cute enough to have something else up her sleeve she's a smart girl
What happened with her and her old friends? Does she think she's above them now?

Reactions: 1
Ann Taylor is not a "cool" brand. And I suppose neither is M&S. It a woman in her late 20s seems such an odd choice for selling their clothes.

Her endorsement of restaurants and bars in NYC is so bland too - "so nice" "so good" "new fave". I've been to NYC twice for a week each time and feel like I've been to more quirky, different places than they post.
Same I've been three times and have been to much more interesting places. Like I've never seen her go the likes of Roosevelt Island or Coney Island or anywhere different and interesting.

The content she could produce in Coney Island would be worth the ride on the B train out there.

"just to let you know I have some of the free clothes I got and wore once for sale on this app that I get paid to promote so I'm getting double income if you buy something" πŸ™„

Grocery shopping in NYC is indeed expensive. That said, Trader Joe’s is one of the cheapest places to shop if you live in NYC. Her grocery shopping there probably does save her money, except I think she takes Uber there? If so, that kind of cancels it out unless her Uber is free due to a sponsorship? Anyway, she eats out nearly every day, and yes, NYC is one of the most expensive cities in the world to eat out in yet it doesn’t seem to bother her one bit. When she had to make her own coffee due to the pandemic she went out and bought the most expensive espresso machine β€” about $1,500! Guess the whole point of saving money while making coffee at home is just not an issue for her. She also goes to the Upper East side to get her nails done β€” why not do your own? I wonder if retirement or buying a home are just not important to her, or she knows her parents will just chip in? She claims to split the rent with her BF, which is probably about $5,000 total or so (anyone know?) and with going out all the time, going away on the weekends, and shopping, her monthly expenses must be extremely high for someone in their 20s. Your 20s are the best time to save and invest your money, but she’s wasting it all away.
Upper East side to get the nails done. The exact same shade of bland beige every single time. Why even bother. I’d actually be shocked to see her with a different nail shade. So bloody boring and rigid!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.