Retro Flame aka Erika Fox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just so boring and repetitive. The mother being an interior designer is gas. No qualifications just gave herself the title. We used to have a mobile in Glenbeigh for years and the way people talk about them is unreal. Not in a good way!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It’s just so boring and repetitive. The mother being an interior designer is gas. No qualifications just gave herself the title. We used to have a mobile in Glenbeigh for years and the way people talk about them is unreal. Not in a good way!
Can you elaborate? I've always been curious about how locals view them. ☕

I wonder if that person is legit as they get on well with the majority of the community. There's alot of notions around that area in general, Killorglin alone is a small town with alot of high unemployment and yet has a private school in the area that people pay alot of money to attend (both the girls went there) whereas a town like Killarney(which has plenty of money) doesn't. Think that says enough.

It's a well known fact though the family were in big debt previously. It annoys me when people still try to act rich when they're not. Alot of people around here went bust after the crash, had to sell their houses as couldn't pay mortgage/cars etc. Rural areas get hit the hardest. Yet many were the ones that acted like snobs to "normal" folk and some still kinda do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The sc
I wonder if that person is legit as they get on well with the majority of the community. There's alot of notions around that area in general, Killorglin alone is a small town with alot of high unemployment and yet has a private school in the area that people pay alot of money to attend (both the girls went there) whereas a town like Killarney(which has plenty of money) doesn't. Think that says enough.

It's a well known fact though the family were in big debt previously. It annoys me when people still try to act rich when they're not. Alot of people around here went bust after the crash, had to sell their houses as couldn't pay mortgage/cars etc. Rural areas get hit the hardest. Yet many were the ones that acted like snobs to "normal" folk and some still kinda do.
the school they went to isn’t private! Do don’t pay to go there.

It’s the utter shite they go on with. They are known locally as the mafia 😂😂 very funny. The mother is from Glenbeigh the father isn’t. They only speak to people who they think have cash. I think it’s fairly common knowledge that the father is a player. Mother turns a blinds eye. I’ll have to take a trip back to glenbeigh to get ye more goss!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

That school is not private.

Reactions: 1

People from Killarney used to pay to go to that school, but it is not private. The Foxes are in the catchment area they would not have been paying

Reactions: 2
The school is/was atleast private and fee paying for many who go there, at least it was the case years back when I was around. It was there the rich wanted to be seen sending their kids. Please don't tell me I don't know when I'm local originally! 😂 Many of Killarneys "best" went there.

I didn't think the catchment area got it free as if you look at all the schools in Killorglin, the poor went to one school, some to Milltown and the rich usually went to the other. Fairly sure that was why in my day. Unless the admittance exam had a part to play there.

Reactions: 1
The sc

the school they went to isn’t private! Do don’t pay to go there.

It’s the utter shite they go on with. They are known locally as the mafia 😂😂 very funny. The mother is from Glenbeigh the father isn’t. They only speak to people who they think have cash. I think it’s fairly common knowledge that the father is a player. Mother turns a blinds eye. I’ll have to take a trip back to glenbeigh to get ye more goss!
The school is/was atleast private and fee paying for many who go there, at least it was the case years back when I was around. It was there the rich wanted to be seen sending their kids. Please don't tell me I don't know when I'm local originally! 😂 Many of Killarneys "best" went there.

I didn't think the catchment area got it free as if you look at all the schools in Killorglin, the poor went to one school, some to Milltown and the rich usually went to the other. Fairly sure that was why in my day. Unless the admittance exam had a part to play there.
My cousin went there. It was free. It definitely had the reputation as a posh school but it’s a public school.

Reactions: 3

I grew up in the catchment area and I went to it for free, not on scholarship or anything just free as it’s a public school. As a small farmers daughter my dad certainly wasn’t paying for it in the late 90s. Plenty of what you’d class as “poor” kids went there

Her style has just gotten really bad. She dresses like a 50year old woman and the types of vacations she goes on are also like that of a 50 year old woman.....

Reactions: 9
Am I the only one who thinks Kaelin really shouldn't have her dog out in 30+ degree heat lying by a swimming pool??? My dog can barely cope with the heat in Ireland and it's only been like 17 degrees!

Reactions: 8
That school is not private.
It used to be years and years ago, but not anymore. It's a normally secondary school with its students coming from a variety of backgrounds! Yes there are rich areas around the school but it's far from private now

Reactions: 5
It used to be years and years ago, but not anymore. It's a normally secondary school with its students coming from a variety of backgrounds! Yes there are rich areas around the school but it's far from private now
Thank you!!! You'd swear people are trying to say I made it up when I was born and reared around there!! I was just going to say you'd swear one of my best friends was lying about her parents paying fees there!! I'm clearly not as young as some of you here!! I will admit I did not realise it was free for those in the area or as of now etc. I've moved away years and years ago.

Reactions: 5
Thank you!!! You'd swear people are trying to say I made it up when I was born and reared around there!! I was just going to say you'd swear one of my best friends was lying about her parents paying fees there!! I'm clearly not as young as some of you here!! I will admit I did not realise it was free for those in the area or as of now etc. I've moved away years and years ago.
It still has that 'posh' feel to it! I went to the one in the next village and we hated them 😂 all the ones thinking they were amazing coming out on the buses!! And then when it became the ISK that was the final straw we hated them 😂😂😂

Hello! first post here so please be gentle with me :p Been lurking for a few weeks and I am LIVING! Retro has gone to pot in the last few years. I used to follow her avidly around Christmas 2017 and early 2018 but I just ended up feeling like tit about myself with all the wealth being flaunted everywhere and her curating her to life to absolute perfection all the time so I unfollowed.

Recently lurked her account after coming across this thread and my god the shite on it! ALso, is it just me or does anyone else not buy the stories from yesterday? "Oh I needed a desk to fit this corner and I just HAPPENED to find this one in the neighbourhood on Facebook Marketplace for $40 ... can you believe CB2 has an identical one I was eyeing!". Oh yeah Erika; mint condition, perfectly sized for your corner AND thrifted?Come on. We weren't born yesterday and we all know you are a brand-new-or-bust kinda gal. She definitely lurks here and this just struck me as an overt attempt to be more relatable and 'sustainable' when she's anything but.

Reactions: 12
I think Louise doesn't want to go back, she's more successful & well known in Ireland than the US. Not sure how long her visa is for but what would the point be in going back now if it's just a year long. Maybe Charlotte had to get back for work - I'm not sure what she does but NY has started opening up again so offices etc will be opening.
Ameria is strictly only letting citizens or permanent resident holders back in thats why erica and kaelan cant come home

Hello! first post here so please be gentle with me :p Been lurking for a few weeks and I am LIVING! Retro has gone to pot in the last few years. I used to follow her avidly around Christmas 2017 and early 2018 but I just ended up feeling like tit about myself with all the wealth being flaunted everywhere and her curating her to life to absolute perfection all the time so I unfollowed.

Recently lurked her account after coming across this thread and my god the shite on it! ALso, is it just me or does anyone else not buy the stories from yesterday? "Oh I needed a desk to fit this corner and I just HAPPENED to find this one in the neighbourhood on Facebook Marketplace for $40 ... can you believe CB2 has an identical one I was eyeing!". Oh yeah Erika; mint condition, perfectly sized for your corner AND thrifted?Come on. We weren't born yesterday and we all know you are a brand-new-or-bust kinda gal. She definitely lurks here and this just struck me as an overt attempt to be more relatable and 'sustainable' when she's anything but.
I thought the same thing. It’s a bit cringe. I’m not entirely sure what she’s trying to achieve or who she’s aiming to attract.

Full of shite basically. Airs & graces and they parents look down at people. They are the elite. I’ll never understand how she doesn’t promote Glenbeigh more. There’s 5 pubs there and she never gives them a shout out.

Last edited:
I thought the same thing. It’s a bit cringe. I’m not entirely sure what she’s trying to achieve or who she’s aiming to attract.

Full of shite basically. Airs & graces and they parents look down at people. They are the elite. I’ll never understand how she doesn’t promote Glenbeigh more. There’s 5 pubs there and she never gives them a shout out.
I'm guessing you'd know many of the families I know, some friends of the foxes but for some they're not "elite" at all. Can farmers be classed as elite?! Dressing nicely/spending too much on clothes and acting like you've money doesn't make you posh or elite or better than anyone else. The one thing I learned is those with true wealth in the area are the ones with the older cars watching their money. The family who owns Manor West and half of Tralee who live scattered around mid kerry are an example of that. You don't see them trying to look like they've money or with new cars etc.

Patron of RMC - She has a really good article about what it takes/costs to get an O1 visa in the states. People probably knew this already, but makes total sense now why Erika set up that bullshit blogger agency?!

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.