Retro Flame #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok sooo theory incoming

I live in USA.

If you are an influencer you don’t care about bank holidays because you can be off whenever you want and it’s not like it’s a paid day off.

Retro has a regular 9-5job somewhere in NY and has just never declared it.

why else would you care about getting so few Bank Holiday Mondays in USA, it’s not a treat unless you’re working full time!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 20
The pickings must be slim if she's advertising trisha transformations knives. It's hardly her "aesthetic".

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok sooo theory incoming

I live in USA.

If you are an influencer you don’t care about bank holidays because you can be off whenever you want and it’s not like it’s a paid day off.

Retro has a regular 9-5job somewhere in NY and has just never declared it.

why else would you care about getting so few Bank Holiday Mondays in USA, it’s not a treat unless you’re working full time!!!!
Tbh I think it might just be an attempt to be relatable

Reactions: 5
Well it’s a treat for her because her fitness studio is probably closed so she doesn’t have to get up at 5am and do her whole healthy bleeping routine.

She is in fact back doing weekly vlogs even if she’s not posting on Instagram. She knows in the bottom of her heart there is something wrong with her gut. Even though she has been to doctors and has had all the tests and they said there is nothing wrong with her. She is now going to a naturopath to try and get to the bottom of it. Her symptoms are bloating on her period. It’s not normal and you absolutely don’t have to put up with it ladies!

• Haha
The pickings must be slim if she's advertising trisha transformations knives. It's hardly her "aesthetic".
Between this and the water bottle jobs it really seems like those sponsored opportunities aren't coming her way these days.

Reactions: 2
In her recent vlog she had a "tip" to listen to a podcast while you're organizing stuff. Revolutionary Erica, we plebeians would have never thought of that had you not mentioned it. Thank you so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Between this and the water bottle jobs it really seems like those sponsored opportunities aren't coming her way these days.
Don’t worry she’ll always have Loulerie jewelry and Ann Taylor

Reactions: 4
jasmine89, post: 18915533, member: 154591
ahh shtop...promoting a furniture shop from loughrea? how times have changed.”

I actually had talked to sales assistant in Moycullen store about furniture to order from there, beds and table and a couch. Will be ringing to say “ you couldn’t give me a discount on multiple purchase but can gift to them”
hate this from these shops

Reactions: 13

I actually had talked to sales assistant in Moycullen store about furniture to order from there, beds and table and a couch. Will be ringing to say “ you couldn’t give me a discount on multiple purchase but can gift to them”
Absolutely ring and put that to them. It's such bullshit. I'd love to know how they'd respond.

So ridiculous and she doesn’t even live here so as if she wouldn’t even be buying from there for her own place!

Reactions: 3

Absolutely do this! These companies will never learn if they don't get the feedback, and know they're at risk of losing genuine business

Reactions: 4
seriously, peddling kitchen knives🤣🤣would you be well!!!!
I can’t cope with the identical content between her and kaelin, why doesn't kaelin branch off and do her own thing, living in goldilocks shadow.
The aer lingus business class is a disgrace, wasted on this pair . hope they had chips and ketchup for them

Reactions: 2
Kaelin's lips are comically large - she struggled to use the water bottle she was shilling.
I'd forgotten about those bottles - thought they died a death a few years ago.

• Haha
Kaelin's lips are comically large - she struggled to use the water bottle she was shilling.
I'd forgotten about those bottles - thought they died a death a few years ago.
I think she just outrageously over lines them with mac liner. it's so odd the way they live in each other's pockets, shadows of each other and do the very same ads

Reactions: 1
The US has the same amount of BHs as Ireland too i think - 9?
It’s officially listed as 12 right now but companies can select what days they consider annual holidays

I currently get 7 of the 12 and you definitely feel it! Hence why when she said made comment, it appeared to me like she works a FT job then in US

Reactions: 1
Jesus the prices of the shoes she's reselling, some of them are damaged and she's not reducing price that much. Why wouldn't you want my 5 year old damaged/scuffed sandals for €500
Just throw them out, there not resellable. The insole is coming away, and imagine these have walked across that 3 block radius in UES were her whole pretend life exist. The sweat and manky side walks in nyc during the summer. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11