Retro Flame #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus the prices of the shoes she's reselling, some of them are damaged and she's not reducing price that much. Why wouldn't you want my 5 year old damaged/scuffed sandals for €500
I was wondering the same. I’d gladly pay more and get a fresh new pair. There’s no reason for them all to be priced at 500€ when they look visibly very used and some with damage

Reactions: 13
I was wondering the same. I’d gladly pay more and get a fresh new pair. There’s no reason for them all to be priced at 500€ when they look visibly very used and some with damage
Exactly like you could maybe get €100 for them but even then I wouldn't. I'd just go to marks or asos and get new dupe versions. Or save for real version and have the joy of new perfect shoes for not much more

Like these seem more reasonable price and in great condition compared to hers.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She must need the funds. Nobody goes on a selling spree like that if they don’t have a target to meet… all fur coat & no knickers as the old saying goes 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And the “trindy Findi” bag that was such an “investment”. Also the Gucci loafers are €600ish, why would anyone buy a pair for €500 that have been worn “three times”. How would they even remember how many times they wore them?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sly fox making up the price she paid for the Chanel espadrilles 5 years ago, they were not $850 as current retail is $875. Does she really believe people are that gullible, The condition of the dior is diabolical and you can find them cheaper and in better condition on other sites, trying to imply people are getting a bargain by buying her beaten up items. She’s a deceptive fraud

Reactions: 15
Unrelated to retro but how will Niamh O Sullivan cope now that her wedding is over 😂😂 she literally made it her personality for the last year + I use to like her, she's very I offensive but the wedding carry on was not my cup of tea at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Unrelated to retro but how will Niamh O Sullivan cope now that her wedding is over 😂😂 she literally made it her personality for the last year + I use to like her, she's very I offensive but the wedding carry on was not my cup of tea at all!
Absolutely- Niamh O’Sullivan needs her own thread! Complete notions. You would worry about someone like that once her wedding is over.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely- Niamh O’Sullivan needs her own thread! Complete notions. You would worry about someone like that once her wedding is over.
Have not looked at her in ages, since maybe around the time she rented an apartment in dublin and was doing it up. Did her father pass?

Have not looked at her in ages, since maybe around the time she rented an apartment in dublin and was doing it up. Did her father pass?
I don’t think so.

you haven’t missed much- she has just spent the last year consumed with her wedding day

Reactions: 2
I wonder what actually happened between Erika and Niamh? They were the best of friends for ages while in NYC, along with Lccloset but then suddenly nothing. I think Louise Cooney was friendly with them too if I remember correctly.
Also just had a look at Niamh’s wedding .. she got married in the Europe Hotel - wow that would be quite expensive but it is fabulous.

Reactions: 8
I wonder what actually happened between Erika and Niamh? They were the best of friends for ages while in NYC, along with Lccloset but then suddenly nothing. I think Louise Cooney was friendly with them too if I remember correctly.
Also just had a look at Niamh’s wedding .. she got married in the Europe Hotel - wow that would be quite expensive but it is fabulous.
oh ya thats right there was a whole gang of them for years and now nothing, weren't lifeofaladybear and aoife walsh in that too? Looks like erika hasnt even liked any of the wedding posts

Reactions: 3
I tried to start a thread for Niamh - for the life of me i cant figure out how 🙈 annoying as i've started new threads before!

yes something to do with a big fall out over a few things. Erika didn’t sound great by the sounds of things. Niamh did a website design for Erika, Erika refused to pay. Erika felt like Niamh owed her because she helped get her that job in NY. Something like that, could have the finer details wrong but there was a fall out. Queen bee Erika then banned the others from Niamh. She really doesn’t sound great AT ALL!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
yes something to do with a big fall out over a few things. Erika didn’t sound great by the sounds of things. Niamh did a website design for Erika, Erika refused to pay. Erika felt like Niamh owed her because she helped get her that job in NY. Something like that, could have the finer details wrong but there was a fall out. Queen bee Erika then banned the others from Niamh. She really doesn’t sound great AT ALL!
That sounds like queen bee Erika - entitled or what, but them again she has learned from the best

Reactions: 5
That sounds very plausible.

I think it would be so far removed from Erika's brain that you could simultaneously do a favour for a friend and pay them for their work.
There is zero cost to the favour of helping her source a job. I'd be fuming if I was the friend.

Reactions: 7
Is Sly Fox getting married this month, everything under wraps, or is she afraid of media coverage 😂😂. Her mammy & daddy were on a flight to new york 2 weeks ago & no mention of them in New York, top secret.

Going back in Aug to work with her irish brands, what irish brands