Retro Flame #7 Soooow soooooow nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bowl of plain pasta with the barbeque. 💀
Ive never seen anything like that. How the duck do you serve plain pasta with no sauce or not in a salad?! Weird.

It seems at the min it's just the 4 of them, the BBQ only had 4 burgers and a bowl of pasta. I reckon others will join but it looks as though they have rented it themselves, that's whopper $$$$$$
There is no way they are paying that. Either there will be a whole load of them renting out the house or the main house is renting out the guest house. I live in North America and there's loads of them on air bnb. So you would have full use of the pool, bbq etc (or between certain hours) but there might be other people there too. It could be a small house out the back or the basement is rented out separately from main house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The price of that restaurant she's all four coat and no knickers. Definitely not just the four of them renting that house. She couldn't lie straight in bed.

Reactions: 2
Maybe they’ve sublet their city apartments.
Kaelin used to do that every Christmas for a month 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Maybe they’ve sublet their city apartments.
Kaelin used to do that every Christmas for a month 🤷‍♀️
Tommy is coming and going though so presumably he's working during the week and joining them at weekends.

Reactions: 3
If he did no doubt it was eurkas idea. “Tammy we live in new Yark and everyone in doing it, we cannot have you going round with a reseeding hairline because it doesn’t fit in with the Aesthetic of my Instagram” “might even be able to use it for some contint Tammy sure you know how no one comments, interacts or my followers haven’t grown in years it would be soooo soooo nice of you to help me out and try to get me some sponsored work ya know Tammy.”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree, hes good looking and i'm convinced theres a bit of craic in him.
All the Irish lads they hang around with are daycent looking to be fair and look like abit if craic (at the risk of sounding like a cougar🤣) how Retro and Kaelin fit in I dont quite know🥴

Reactions: 9
He's practically had a combover for the last few years, or hats, so I wouldn't be surprised!

😂😂😂 If I told my boyfriend to match me and all my friends you can be guaranteed he'd do the opposite. The cringe

A "white party", presumably to highlight the fact that every one of yer man's friends is a White Irish person?
So many ugly white pairs of runners in one pic too 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.