Retro Flame #7 Soooow soooooow nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a guy met her on a night out and said she was great craic. Not as serious as she makes out at all, like 2 different people

Reactions: 2
I know a guy met her on a night out and said she was great craic. Not as serious as she makes out at all, like 2 different people
What would possess a "great craic" young woman to market herself as an uptight, po-faced craic vacuum?!
But as someone pointed out earlier, Tommy looks to have a bit of a twinkle in his eye so maybe she's not as absolutely staid as she likes to portray or else why would he keep her around...
8pm bedtimes though, duck me.

Reactions: 8
I often wondered this, thought she must have more of a personality that she portrays online.
Maybe its a facade as she wants to keep her funside private, like she's trying to be utterly professional at all times on insta so comes across as having the personality of a cardboard box.

Reactions: 4
Kaelin boyfriend not so clean my cousin lives in the upper east side and apparently he is extremely fond of the white stuff!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Kaelin boyfriend not so clean my cousin lives in the upper east side and apparently he is extremely fond of the white stuff!
I mean she’s no supermodel but always thought he was punching above his weight being with her. Always looks a bit rough.

Very true, I was at a thing he was at recently while home in Kerry and was mentioned there. Not just him mind you, everyone that age and younger were at it and not hiding the fact either

Very true, I was at a thing he was at recently while home in Kerry and was mentioned there. Not just him mind you, everyone that age and younger were at it and not hiding the fact either
Tbh its so common - its easier to assume are etc retro have had a go at least.

Retro would be gone to bed by the time the bag of snow cones out

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He wouldnt be the first irish lad to go down that road in NY. V popular with lads who like to think their big stuff and like to show off. The "ive made it" brigade i used to call them in NY. Most can handle it, others cant. I know of a few who when hit their 30s and still into it ended up broke and friendless and noone at home would ever know due to the curated "im living the life" photos on social media. Only giveaway was them partying with people much much younger thsn them 😆

Reactions: 6
I'm in Sydney and most 20/30 yr olds in the Irish community mainly the lads are at it.

Reactions: 1
The sag harbor pics with the carefully planned outfits 🤣 jumper tied over the shoulders, cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.