Retro Flame #7 Soooow soooooow nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHERE DOES THE MONEY COME FROM???? To rent a house with pool in the hamptons over July 4th for a few weeks is like $25-$40k minimum.

Reactions: 17
WHERE DOES THE MONEY COME FROM???? To rent a house with pool in the hamptons over July 4th for a few weeks is like $25-$40k minimum.
Don't like 20 Irish all turn up for a big J1 over 30s party?! So I'd imagine they divide out the cost

Reactions: 10
“Home for the next few weeks” make it stop go and behave the age you are and take a fun trip cause no one gives a fiddlers about your ketchup, red sauce pizza or geriatric style.She’s a try hard wanting to give of affluent Im living the Hamptons best lives vibes once again. It Really does bring the question of how they can afford it given how non existent her brand work is or how kaelin is on her “pay role”. In reality her mother and father are con artists who owe millions and she and her cling on are not far behind they are so shady it’s unreal. How she continues to eligible for a visa is beyond me!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
“Home for the next few weeks” make it stop go and behave the age you are and take a fun trip cause no one gives a fiddlers about your ketchup, red sauce pizza or geriatric style.She’s a try hard wanting to give of affluent Im living the Hamptons best lives vibes once again. It Really does bring the question of how they can afford it given how non existent her brand work is or how kaelin is on her “pay role”. In reality her mother and father are con artists who owe millions and she and her cling on are not far behind they are so shady it’s unreal. How she continues to eligible for a visa is beyond me!
It's unbelievable, you'd imagine the Mother would be mortified owing millions and wouldn't want her mug on Retro's page and would have some shame over there behaviour but no, good old Ireland where you can literally be caught breaking the law, not pay millions back to the bank and carryon living the high life.

Reactions: 15
Jesus she really is morphing into her mother and it's not attractive for someone in their 30s.

Reactions: 1
My god the amount of work they’ve both (Urrrika and Kaelin) had done on their faces is beyond…! The mouth area beneath the nose, it’s like frozen or stretched out. Not a good look 👀

Reactions: 6
Jesus Kaelin looks goofy. Her eyebrows are such a silly shape too - they almost look like they've been put on backwards 🤣
I don't know where to start with the other one- her skin looks like it's struggling to stretch over her face or something?!
At least K still looks her age though - Urka is ageing like her mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus Kaelin looks goofy. Her eyebrows are such a silly shape too - they almost look like they've been put on backwards 🤣
I don't know where to start with the other one- her skin looks like it's struggling to stretch over her face or something?!
100%morphing into her mother. At least Kaelin still has lot of volume in her face and never had the ultra thin lips but know she's prob full of filler etc now too. Urka looks about 10 years older than she is so does Tommy

Are they marionette lines when she smiles?!!

Reactions: 4
100%morphing into her mother. At least Kaelin still has lot of volume in her face and never had the ultra thin lips but know she's prob full of filler etc now too. Urka looks about 10 years older than she is so does Tommy

Are they marionette lines when she smiles?!!
Kaelin used to have the same thin lips but 100% has either lip filler or a lip flip! Makes the space between her nose and top lip look really strange but that might just be this photo/the shadowing! Im surprised Erika didn’t get her lips done too as they seem to everything together

Reactions: 2
And how does she have a career in this field?
Legit like a real housewife off to the Hamptons, such snobbish vibes off them.
Like go to L.A or Vegas for the craic!!!
Snob but I bet she'd live in your ear.
I always notice when they're at events they always mention free food, remember the event where she took fruit away with her in her bag.
I bet she's really cheap and mean when it comes to the everyday stuff. It's all appearances.

Reactions: 3
She lives in one of the best cities in the world but does boring, mundane stuff. Who gives a f about the Hamptons - except wannabes. Live your life girl. She is beyond boring now.

Reactions: 2
Kaelin used to have the same thin lips but 100% has either lip filler or a lip flip! Makes the space between her nose and top lip look really strange but that might just be this photo/the shadowing! Im surprised Erika didn’t get her lips done too as they seem to everything together
I'd say lip flip more than filler

I wonder where all the money comes from. renting a house in the hamptoms for however many weeks, while also paying rent on their New York apartments won’t come cheap. I’m clearly in the wrong game with my 9 - 5!

Reactions: 10
eyebrows on backwards 😂😂😂😅😅😂😂 dying!!! 😂😂

I wonder where all the money comes from. renting a house in the hamptoms for however many weeks, while also paying rent on their New York apartments won’t come cheap. I’m clearly in the wrong game with my 9 - 5!
complete guesstimate but, if the average cost of a house in the hamptons is $33,000 for the month of July. And If they got 6 other friends to join them. Total 10 people so $3,300 each. It’s a lot. But not completely out of reach for them. Even if some of them only joined for one weekend and they got others to join at other times, they could tell people random prices to make up the difference! Wouldn’t be surprised if they spin it to make some cash! 😂😂 also they conveniently aren’t showing who is there but I’d imagine there is more than just the 4 of them!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
eyebrows on backwards 😂😂😂😅😅😂😂 dying!!! 😂😂

complete guesstimate but, if the average cost of a house in the hamptons is $33,000 for the month of July. And If they got 6 other friends to join them. Total 10 people so $3,300 each. It’s a lot. But not completely out of reach for them. Even if some of them only joined for one weekend and they got others to join at other times, they could tell people random prices to make up the difference! Wouldn’t be surprised if they spin it to make some cash! 😂😂 also they conveniently aren’t showing who is there but I’d imagine there is more than just the 4 of them!
It seems at the min it's just the 4 of them, the BBQ only had 4 burgers and a bowl of pasta. I reckon others will join but it looks as though they have rented it themselves, that's whopper $$$$$$

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.