Retro Flame #7 Soooow soooooow nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starting to think their boyfriends "wife swap" at this stage coz it's actually ridiculous how much time they spend together

• Haha
Reactions: 8
going away again for a few weeks? Maybe she’s actually having an affair with a rich married man who is bank rolling her lifestyle 😂😂 and Tammy is fine with it because it’s a sweet deal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Advert, advert, after advert. There’s so much going on in the States in relation to women’s rights and I’m not expecting them be political or get dragged into something that could impact their visas (it would surpass their IQ levels anyway) but a slight nod to it at least. But no let’s post a million holiday pictures and links.

Reactions: 9
Advert, advert, after advert. There’s so much going on in the States in relation to women’s rights and I’m not expecting them be political or get dragged into something that could impact their visas (it would surpass their IQ levels anyway) but a slight nod to it at least. But no let’s post a million holiday pictures and links.
They both posted stuff on their stories about access to abortion a few days ago and one of them included a brief comment on the situation. I think that was Kaelin.

They both posted stuff on their stories about access to abortion a few days ago and one of them included a brief comment on the situation. I think that was Kaelin.
Wow - thats actually very impressive stuff from them. Their silence is usually deafening

Reactions: 8
Yeah tbf the day of the roe wade over turn foxy did post something which I was surprised by

Reactions: 3
kaelin is recapping on the trip home, why bother, identical to retros because they barely left each others sides. she's going to show the Portugal trip another day, guess retro has to get hers up first. such a strange duo and dynamic

Easy to miss the Portugal updates because it wasn’t an update! A few snaps of the view and that’s it. Also suggested to follow Belle Azzure for Portugal holiday inspo. Cool so not all of us can afford the Conrad in Quinta Do Lago so thanks a mill for the reco Flamers. Bore X 10 recommends bore X a million.

waiting with bated breath for insight into this elusive 3 week trip alongside the Farfetch code. Can’t wait to get my hands on those dad sandals. Dying. Need them. Now.

Reactions: 4
These two go on more holidays than Sue Jackson, mind boggling
To the same places over and over and over again. Nah I'm actually thick now. That visa is wasted on her! Would she ever let her hair down and live a little. Back to the bleeping Hamptons again. RETRO YOU ARE THE MOST BORING 30 YEAR OLD I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED

Reactions: 7
To the same places over and over and over again. Nah I'm actually thick now. That visa is wasted on her! Would she ever let her hair down and live a little. Back to the bleeping Hamptons again. RETRO YOU ARE THE MOST BORING 30 YEAR OLD I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED
it's actually unbelievable how boring she is, she is definitely living the life of a rich 60year old woman, it's beyond predictable. as soon as she said I'm sow excited for this trip I knew where they were going for 4th of July. with her sister to sit around the pool drinking rose eating crap food, chips and ketchup. retro is getting more and more like the mother looks wise. in the recent pictures of her in the high-waisted white trousers, she's the double of her mother with her expression.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
it's actually unbelievable how boring she is, she is definitely living the life of a rich 60year old woman, it's beyond predictable. as soon as she said I'm sow excited for this trip I knew where they were going for 4th of July. with her sister to sit around the pool drinking rose eating crap food, chips and ketchup. retro is getting more and more like the mother looks wise. in the recent pictures of her in the high-waisted white trousers, she's the double of her mother with her expression.
Like seriously I don't get her at all! Why is she so boring?????

Reactions: 3
And how does she have a career in this field?
Legit like a real housewife off to the Hamptons, such snobbish vibes off them.
Like go to L.A or Vegas for the craic!!!
would she ever chill out and slightly rough it up a bit and ditch the 5star put my white robe and slippers on to go to the spa and eat dinner and drink wine in the hotel vibe. it's nice to do that of course but do something else for a change. they've just had a month of that in kerry, sitting around the Europe hotel fanning themselves down and then went to Portugal for the same. pool, bar food, wine, repeat.

Reactions: 5
She must be the most rested person ever!!! Literally not even a reason to really get up In the morning!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.