Retro Flame #7 Soooow soooooow nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the picture of the glass of wine with the Chanel sunglasses… were they purposefully turned over to show the brand sunglasses or are scratched lenses in fashion these days?

Reactions: 4
the picture of the glass of wine with the Chanel sunglasses… were they purposefully turned over to show the brand sunglasses or are scratched lenses in fashion these days?
And the mother showing off the brand of her bag in the car. Its all a bit sad really. She brings all of her designer bags and sandals to the Hamptons to give off the illusion she is rich renting a house for the summer. Really shes renting a house with 20 scaldy Irish lads who are on the bag all night by the sounds of it. I mean dont get me wrong I'm not judging I did the sane before I had kids but its all so fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For all we know the house could belong to Tommy's boss or something and they're getting a good deal on it. She's all smoke and mirrors omg

Reactions: 7
OMG cannot believe the mother is now there. They literally only said goodbye to her the other week, why don't they just move back home.
The two lads must feel like they're dating the girls and their Ma!🤣
And the Celine glasses upside down on the table getting scratched just to get the logo in, deceased!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OMG cannot believe the mother is now there. They literally only said goodbye to her the other week, why don't they just move back home.
The two lads must feel like they're dating the girls and their Ma!🤣
And the Celine glasses upside down on the table getting scratched just to get the logo in, deceased!!!!!
What are you talking about! Sure she only saw the mother a few weeks ago since before the pandemic!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's the weirdest feckn set up. The mother was seen with them when they were in Cork too was near Hayfield Manor/Bons Hosp area. So odd they never vlogged/instagrammed that trip

Reactions: 1
Can someone tell Urrikkkka to STOP PUTTING HER bleeping SUNGLASSES LENSE DOWN?!
We know they’re designer, we get it, we know you can just go and buy another pair without thinking about it… but for the love of god!
Zero cop on!

Reactions: 6
Surprised mamma hasnt got her O2 visa as retros 2nd assistant at this stage cause shes do so busy!

• Haha
I'm not particularly close to my family. But still find the whole dynamic weird!!! Anyone close to their family and still find it strange??

Reactions: 6
I'm not particularly close to my family. But still find the whole dynamic weird!!! Anyone close to their family and still find it strange??
The weirdest thing for me is that they all allow Retro rule the roost. How as a mother she can sit back and let Erika clearly control Kaelin like that is a joke! How Kaelin puts up with it is strange. She has a serious hold over her!! That for me is weird!

Reactions: 10
The weirdest thing for me is that they all allow Retro rule the roost. How as a mother she can sit back and let Erika clearly control Kaelin like that is a joke! How Kaelin puts up with it is strange. She has a serious hold over her!! That for me is weird!
She could have gone to oz, NZ or Canada to forge her own path in a country where it's easy to get a visa but choose to ride on her sisters coat tails. She mother should be telling her to cop on and get a real job though for sure. She will be in her 30's and will have only worked for Retro....not good

Reactions: 3
I’m very close to mine and find it odd, more so the continuous foursomes. So weird the lads put up with it.

I’m very close to mine and find it odd, more so the continuous foursomes. So weird the lads put up with it.
Same. My mam is my best friend but also lives in Ireland and I only see her about 2-4 weeks out of the year total. I find it INSANE how much they see each other for living so far away. Not saying I wouldn't love to see mine more but I have my own life here and she has hers.

Reactions: 1
It’s giving Countess Luann.
lol and "coastal grandma".

I'm slightly older than Erika and even I find it nauseating when I see people my age with the outdated, contrived "preppy" look. It's not the 80s anymore, huns.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.