Retro Flame #7 Soooow soooooow nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol and "coastal grandma".

I'm slightly older than Erika and even I find it nauseating when I see people my age with the outdated, contrived "preppy" look. It's not the 80s anymore, huns.
I see your username suggests you see it first hand! I can’t speak for the Hamptons but can for Nantucket and the Cape, absolutely no one dresses like that. The more upscale the more laid back in my experience. Im Irish so please don’t come at me but her mam is the Irish type that makes me cringe, so ‘try hard’ to look wealthy like in the cruella jacket. ‘Playing the part’ from something you saw out of an 80s movie. The owner of my firm here owns a jet and flies it into the Hamptons almost every other weekend and he seriously wears rags and doesn’t shave for weeks when he’s there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her mother living her best life I would have thought her best life was defrauding the banks. At least the father has the cop on to stay off socials. This family makes me sick & livid

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh no, it's all looking a bit pubic round the front 🤭
Where did they harvest the hairs from Tommy?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If he has had a transplant the hairs were most likely harvested from the back of his head. Where else could they get a right good tuft of hair? 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Eruka would you go and look up the meaning of the word, she’s so far away from glam. Haggard would be more of the word I would use, I truly hope that they face repercussions sooner rather then later as they have ZERO shame and it’s sickening to watch
She looks like she has no top teeth

Reactions: 3
Just to add, let's keep a running thread name if we can (unless something out of the ordinary happens with these two troglodytes, which lets face it, we can map their next ten years online) - of something to do with the parents and the banks. duck them, they're the offspring of what the recession failed to deal with, yet we're dealing with them; with increased banking charges, to account for the income banks have lost.

Two Celtic tiger snobs living on, what frankly I can see, as illegal O1 visas. Because they're clearly working on the side to support themselves. Unless again,the parents are proping them up, with what is essentially our money as tax payers.

I want every employers of Urka's unwittingly approaching her with a brand deal, to do a quick Google, and see a tattle thread entitled: Illegal Foxes, dodging taxes, lying to the embassy, living off American bureaucracy

Reactions: 22
Do the smug stories where she holds the phone above her head while walking to show her ‘look’ for that evenings dinner ‘spot’ annoy anyone else. Used to really like her but have realised she’s a right deceitful one making out she’s holier than thou and her recommendations can be trusted - as if!!

Reactions: 7
What an empty self indulgent life she lives (and her sister too). It appears to be wake up, skin care, makeup, choosing OOTD (s), choosing where to eat that day, pictures of these outfits/places/food and of course affiliated links, rinse and repeat. What a bore...

Reactions: 7
It's clearly just the 4 of them renting that gaff in the hamptons for a month. How are they affording it all is what I'd like to know? Do ya reckon they have their apts in NY rented out

Reactions: 5
Surely the mass uploading at the end of the day is seriously affecting her interaction? It's sooooo boring watching her stories when its like "we did this and then we went here and then I changed into this and we went there" all at once!

Reactions: 2
It’s like they don’t care about interaction anymore… wonder if they won the lotto or something as it doesn’t make sense

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.