Retro Flame #7 Soooow soooooow nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus she is such a bore! She really is showing the boring side of NYC and every other place she goes!

Reactions: 6
Imagine spending a few days in New York with her, you’d see nothing and she’d bore the hole off you
And you'd be flat broke from eating overpriced pasta in stuffy restaurants she thinks are cool because they are expinsive

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Again….. given the content they produce, how did they justify their visas in the embassy interview…

Q: tell me what it is you do in New York?
R: I take pictures of coffee and bland pasta (‘sow sow good’) in and around Central Park, buy high end/overpriced invistment pieces that I (probably) claim as a tax write off and show to my followers with a smug overhead walking camera shot and take crosswalk photos to annoy the locals for the few brand deals that I get. Repeat every other week, except for the coffee. That’s every day.
Q: and what does your sister do?
R: the same, but she has a dog which makes her mildly more interesting so I make her post with a one week delay. We’re like Sky Plus … you can always catch a repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wearing the same shorts. In the same spot as per “tradition”. I think Mommy Fox wants to be a Fox sista and desperately wants to live with them. Poor Tammy and the outlaws 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Tammy has 100% had a hair transplant!!👀
And fair play to him if it's what he wanted!
I'm not a hair transplant expert but it looks like 100% better work than either of the Fox ghouls have had done to their faces too 😅

Reactions: 11
She only ever posts YouTube videos that's are sponsored! Doesn't post one for 3 months then at end of recent one says she's another one coming real soon- it will be 100% sponsored

Reactions: 2
I don't think so. I quickly scrolled back through her grid & as far back as Dec 2019, she's in a green knit dress and no escaping boobs in that type & they look the same.

She does have good boobs & a good figure to be fair - witch lol

Reactions: 1
Eurka is back with the ancient Ann Taylor ad. And the other sly fox’s page is as up to date as her mother and fathers debt collection 🫠
There is absolutely no way that she is supporting her tag along. The fraud used to preach transparency but their behavior is so far away from the truth 🤥

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Eurka is back with the ancient Ann Taylor ad. And the other sly fox’s page is as up to date as her mother and fathers debt collection 🫠
There is absolutely no way that she is supporting her tag along. The fraud used to preach transparency but their behavior is so far away from the truth 🤥
Work in charity shop and from time to time we get Ann Taylor bits in they rarely sell even when we put them in euro basket 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t mind Erika in comparison to FBG who is lazy with her content but I definitely think this whole trying to live the Upper East Side/Gossip Girl/rich socialite thing is very dated, no one really has much interest in that anymore, if they even did to start with. It’s just the same thing over and over again since 2012 and unfortunately makes NYC look very boring, which is most certainly isn’t.

Reactions: 14
Made an account just to say this! Can’t remember how I found it, I’m sure some deep googling would give you the results ( could be deleted now) but I found Retros accounts earlier this year. She earned €150k last year. Now, she’s registered as an LTD. and considering the family background,
I’m SURE she’s managing to dodge taxes. So it’s safe to assume she’s took home at least €100k after taxes last year. Considering she gets so much stuff for free including flights, clothes, dinners etc her only major outgoings would be her rent etc so this explains the Hamptons.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She has to have a side gig to be earning that. Wonder is she managing sm accounts or something for others, cause no way she’s making that off her ads. Wonder why they can’t make next two weddings. Visa issues?

Reactions: 7
So in theory if she’s pulling in 100k or so, that might be enough to support her in New York but doesn’t explain how she can pay Kaelin a living/lifestyle wage for New York.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.