Retro Flame #7 Soooow soooooow nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like they don’t care about interaction anymore… wonder if they won the lotto or something as it doesn’t make sense
I agree it doesn’t make sense, is she working on a rebrand? Studying? Working elsewhere? Anyone got the tea ☕? 😀

Reactions: 5
It’s like they don’t care about interaction anymore… wonder if they won the lotto or something as it doesn’t make sense
Hhmm u could be on to something. Only doing the bare minimum of creative content so she can keep the visa, but earning her money elsewhere.....

Reactions: 5
There must be something going on. I don’t understand the social influencer game but I can’t imagine she make enough from it to fund her part of the lifestyle and to fund Kaelin’s lifestyle.
She could be consulting/freelancing on the side? Like PR or social media?

Though I’m not sure why there would be a demand for her skills in that respect. There’s nothing innovative or creative about her content or set up.

Reactions: 4
Wonder did she get her estate agent license or whatever it’s called there…and maybe there was some connection there and she got the house for the summer while she sells it…long shot!!! Someone on here must know her and know the story???

Reactions: 3
She’s a fraud! Her Instagram contint is in any way shape or form bringing in the money that she claims it is! There is little to no partnerships even when in Ireland the only freebie she appeared to Grasp was a night in a hotel. No one is influenced by her, she and her tag along are beyond disingenuous. A few years ago they were trying to pass their mother of as an interior designer! They have got away with so much shady behavior it’s disgusting! Imagine being able to sleep at night knowing you defrauded businesses and banks as a family and got away with it. There is people in jail for less and how they have the balls to lie to immigration just shows how calculated they are
Sophie Colgan who she plays football with was very recently married and doesn’t Seem like the fraud/foursome were invited!

Reactions: 2
It's clearly just the 4 of them renting that gaff in the hamptons for a month. How are they affording it all is what I'd like to know? Do ya reckon they have their apts in NY rented out
So you can rent a house in Sag Harbour for about 11 grand for two weeks. That's around 2,750 USD between the 4 of them. I suppose if the mother came for a week she might have chipped in too. That is still expensive but not crazy.

If you follow Laura dorgan she has been on a big trip and it looked so much fun. They could have gone travelling anywhere in the U.S for two weeks on that money but they keep going to the Hamptons. Its boring beyond belief.

Reactions: 15
So you can rent a house in Sag Harbour for about 11 grand for two weeks. That's around 2,750 USD between the 4 of them. I suppose if the mother came for a week she might have chipped in too. That is still expensive but not crazy.

If you follow Laura dorgan she has been on a big trip and it looked so much fun. They could have gone travelling anywhere in the U.S for two weeks on that money but they keep going to the Hamptons. Its boring beyond belief.
Was about to say this. I have friends renting a house in Bridgehampton for $13,000 so around $2,000ish between 6 of them which isn't that bad considering how expensive flights and accommodation are to other places in the US (just spent a similar amount for 4 days in Miami). Personally, I'd much rather spend that exploring somewhere I've never been, but the Hamptons are doable if that's what you're into

Reactions: 6
I’m not American so please correct me if I’m wrong as my only knowledge of the hamptons is from real housewives of new york! But isn’t it a place where people go to get out of the city and relax and meet friends/families who you know from the city. Retro literally might as well be in New York she’s just going to coffee shops with her sister no events, meeting up with people (you mam doesn’t count!)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
People who know/live in the Hamptons will be laughing their asses off watching people like these two trot around with all their try-hard designer gear thinking that’s the style. It’s all for show.

Reactions: 4
The new Farfetch haul… 🫣 those shoes are horrendous. Seriously, how old is she?
Also, she paid €1700 for that new Celine bag! 👀
#refund

• Sick
Reactions: 2
The straps on the shoes look like the handles of a dispoable shopping bag cut off and glued to a pair of Penney's flats.

The faces of the most deceptive family ever know to social media! The shady behavior continues, kaelin and her week later “moments” featuring yet again the exact engages as her master 🙄while showing of a new Loewe bag but neither updating their grid!
No brand work or content/engagement to speak off! Either she is running up huge credit card debt or they are using the funds from there father/mothers fraudulent behaviors.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
anywhere on Long Island now is super expensive, prices are insane. 56 dollars for pasta is ridiculous though! id say something if it was a tasty fish dish. Wine is 12-15 dollars a glass now. only thing is increased restaurant prices for those foolish enough to pay them means larger tips for the wait staff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.