Retro Flame #6 #FreeKaelin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's gone away for weekend and Kaelin still in New York. Wonder will her and Tammy get engaged? I can't recall last time the sisters weren't together
She mentioned in her story they weren't drinking and are away by themselves. I wonder is she pregnant?!

Reactions: 3
She mentioned in her story they weren't drinking and are away by themselves. I wonder is she pregnant?!
I would be SHOCKED if she got pregnant out of wedlock, despite it not been a huge deal, I don't see her not going the traditional route

Reactions: 18
Maybe Tammy has the shits of having to spend every second of his time off with Kaelin, David and the giant doggo?
Still laughing at the poster last week who referred to Kaelin as Ketamine BTW 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Kaelin was there with them... careful examination of kaelin's snow posts from the weekend and of erikas posts leads me to believe she was there too. back of someones head with dark hair sitting in the so so nice snow house. Maybe im just seeing things at this stage as it would be such a shock erika went somewhere without her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Kaelin was there with them... careful examination of kaelin's snow posts from the weekend and of erikas posts leads me to believe she was there too. back of someones head with dark hair sitting in the so so nice snow house. Maybe im just seeing things at this stage as it would be such a shock erika went somewhere without her.
kaelin is 100% there too! She posted a pic of a wooden blocks X’s and O’s Game and you can see the same game in erika’s cozy spot photo! Actually demented that they can’t go anywhere without each other! I used to feel sorry for the boyfriends but at this stage, they’re just as bad! Such strange people

Reactions: 12
There is no way Urka would cope with a baby. If a baby will be had, it will be on kerry with supermom Helena there to rear it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
kaelin is 100% there too! She posted a pic of a wooden blocks X’s and O’s Game and you can see the same game in erika’s cozy spot photo! Actually demented that they can’t go anywhere without each other! I used to feel sorry for the boyfriends but at this stage, they’re just as bad! Such strange people
Why hide it though & try to make out like she stayed in New York? They must be reading here. Was wondering when LCs Closet had photos of Kaelins massive dog up & no sign of Kaelin

Reactions: 4
Defo reading here, we didn’t get the Kurry Christmas Bingo cause it was all predicted here.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nooo, cant believe shes doing ads for karen millan. I love KM clothes however she looks so awkward in that dress. Its like she was sent the wrong size. Do like the shoes though.

Reactions: 5
Nooo, cant believe shes doing ads for karen millan. I love KM clothes however she looks so awkward in that dress. Its like she was sent the wrong size. Do like the shoes though.
Ever since Boohoo bought Karen Millen, I don't like buying it for that reason anyways so Retro "modelling" the clothes helps not to buy them 😂

Reactions: 12
I was just thinking, no way a man shells out that sort of money on a bag without knowing the exact one already.
If it was on her stories, then I missed it. What Chanel bag was it? Agreed on the above, I know Erika is a control freak, but if you were to gift a Chanel bag to someone, it has to be the exact one you know they want.

Reactions: 2
Oh lordy has anyone seen her latest tik tok video? Tres embarrassing 🤣🙈😵💫 Head down hiding the face walking around like she’s some big time sulky celeb. Accessorised with a coffee of course. 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh lordy has anyone seen her latest tik tok video? Tres embarrassing 🤣🙈😵💫 Head down hiding the face walking around like she’s some big time sulky celeb. Accessorised with a coffee of course. 😴
And the stupid hat covering half her face as well. What’s the point of it?

Reactions: 2
Haven’t seen Retros, have seen Kaelin’s.. Not sure what the concept was.. but her movements are just awkward and cringe.. just try on a pair of runners like a normal person 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.