Retro Flame #6 #FreeKaelin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
kaelin is 100% there too! She posted a pic of a wooden blocks X’s and O’s Game and you can see the same game in erika’s cozy spot photo! Actually demented that they can’t go anywhere without each other! I used to feel sorry for the boyfriends but at this stage, they’re just as bad! Such strange people
So they are away together but pretending not to be😂😂😂😂😂 hilarious!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I went on a deep dive of her TikTok and omg...the lack of rhythm is astounding, two driest shites going

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Why are they dressed the same? Also their hair is weirdly cut to the same length! 🤣

The new reel with the rap music 🙈 She’s dressed like a granny and is walking like a frail nana that needs a zimmer frame across the road. Please make it stop. Stop trying to make rap happen Erika it’s not going to happen.

Reactions: 5
I'd nearly swear that the bedside lockers she just showed are the 'vintage ' ie: secondhand ones that Kaelin had up last week???

That Anne Taylor suit is like something my granny would wear. I was out and about downtown today and there are so many unique and stylish people here I have no idea how she hasn't be influenced to be a bit more adventurous. Also the rap music, I'm 💀.

Ahhhhh the reel is so bad and wearing a blazer with nothing underneath in Winter!!???? She looks frozen to the bone!!!

Reactions: 4
Ahhhhh the reel is so bad and wearing a blazer with nothing underneath in Winter!!???? She looks frozen to the bone!!!
That suit swamps her. The jacket is ridiculous on her, especially with nothing underneath and worn with the very glam heels. Nobody dresses like that (nor should they)

Reactions: 4
Dont judge me but I like Retro.I admire her business savvy but this is the first time I've felt compelled to post. She is charging at least 1,5k per post. Get clothes that fit🙈 Horrendously ill fitted and quite frankly unprofessional on her part.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Dont judge me but I like Retro.I admire her business savvy but this is the first time I've felt compelled to post. She is charging at least 1,5k per post. Get clothes that fit🙈 Horrendously ill fitted and quite frankly unprofessional on her part.
Business savvy!!! She’s a BA for Ann Taylor who dress middle American 55 yr olds! She schills spotlight/sweet king sweets/pestle & mortar all Irish, so no USA interest there. She has a dentist waiting room as an apartment, could spend magical Christmases in NYC but chooses to trot home to back of beyond’s for coleslaw & curry 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
That blazer is desperate on her. Badly needs tailoring. I love the caption on the insta post.. "2022 is different and she's ready to to take risks..." like wearing pale blue instead of beige, beige, beige. Steady on Retro, the world isn't ready 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just seen a Tik Tok on her boyfriend’s account, I can see why she never revealed the last apartment 🙈 Making it out to be a huge but it was like a shoebox. Her own Tik Tok is trying to create the New York dream and make people envious of her. How is going around posing on streets in safe outfits living life? Never seen her at anything cool in New York like a gig, comedy etc. Not even one black, diverse or mixed friend.

Reactions: 8
That reel in the oversized blue suit. Lolzor.

She looks frozen crossing that street.

Reactions: 2
That suit swamps her. The jacket is ridiculous on her, especially with nothing underneath and worn with the very glam heels. Nobody dresses like that (nor should they)
The absolute state of that suit. This “trend” of suit jackets/blazers with nothing underneath needs to go away.
Is Kaelin off away to Georgia on her own? I mean without Retro

Someone needs to tell her that dressing for someone 30 years older than you are does not equate to being classy.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.