Retro Flame #6 #FreeKaelin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I've taken wrong turns in my life looking at that apartment! Stupid degree and proper job. My sister has a PhD and a good job in NYC and her husband is a doctor doing further training. They live in a nice but normal apartment in an affordable area of Brooklyn. If the Foxes are earning that much from just posting nonsense on Instagram, it's an indictment of our society and the values we have.
I think it’s all smoke and mirrors with Kaelins apt. Her apt tour showed teeny tiny sections, all stationary shots and she didn’t walk around between the rooms which lead me to believe she’s in a shoe box. Her last apt was a studio so I’d imagine this one isn’t much bigger in reality. Even the balcony is tiny. The view is fab of course.
Same with sly fox we’ve only ever really seen the view and teeny snippets of other parts of the apt. Also I’m sick of looking at that white couch. Nothing special about it, we have them the same ones all over our office at work in different colours. They are not for homes but offices. Then again she does live in a dentists office so 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
The highlight of her week was the sunset from her dentist office apt? I mean, its a beautiful view for sure. But, come onnnn 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She hasn’t answered my question where in Chinatown she or Tommy would recommend getting a Chanel 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol she just said that she tried salmon for the first time last night. It took her 30 years to try salmon? She's got the taste buds of a 10 year old.
Yeah sorry what 🤣 and she’s going to try eat more fish. No wonder New Yark is so exotic, she’s never had salmon

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's gone away for weekend and Kaelin still in New York. Wonder will her and Tammy get engaged? I can't recall last time the sisters weren't together

Reactions: 5
She's gone away for weekend and Kaelin still in New York. Wonder will her and Tammy get engaged? I can't recall last time the sisters weren't together
WHAT!!!!! Have the fab four split up??? It's like William, Kate, Harry and Meghan all over again😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There’s no way she knows how to play scrabble with her vocabulary

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.