Retro Flame #6 #FreeKaelin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Setting her alarm for 5.20am seems ridiculous to me! She has a flexible job so does not need to get up that early...but even more so - she's young and in NYC! Why is she going to bed at 9pm every night!!!! I don't even mean going out drinking ev night but there's so many other things she could do in the evenings over there. She could meet up and actually make some American friends!

Reactions: 18
Just had a look at the tik tok...are the 80s back? Oversized power suit...what market is she going for at all i wonder. Girlboss goals maybe i dunno. There are some beautifully tailored stylish ladies suits to be got, surely ann taylor must have them or do they just send her gear they have trouble selling. Its horrendous on her. I worked in a corporate area in NY where suits were mandatory but the suits in my office were beautifully cut mix and match of trousers/dresses with a fitted blazer...it just screams 80s to me.

Setting her alarm for 5.20am seems ridiculous to me! She has a flexible job so does not need to get up that early...but even more so - she's young and in NYC! Why is she going to bed at 9pm every night!!!! I don't even mean going out drinking ev night but there's so many other things she could do in the evenings over there. She could meet up and actually make some American friends!
Totally agree. Only people who are up at that hour either have a long commute to work or on an early shift...she doesnt have to be anywhere

Reactions: 9
As an Irish person, proud of my heritage, I refuse to claim this bint as one of our own 😐 her 14 year old vision board makes me want to contact Michael D Higgins and get her passport revoked or something.

bleeping ashamed to have that wandering new yark sounding all…. Irish 😐

Erika’s actual vision board…

dream big lads, dream beige lads
7568636D-3A7A-4FD6-A40C-91C0EB977A4C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As an Irish person, proud of my heritage, I refuse to claim this bint as one of our own 😐 her 14 year old vision board makes me want to contact Michael D Higgins and get her passport revoked or something.

bleeping ashamed to have that wandering new yark sounding all…. Irish 😐

Erika’s actual vision board…

dream big lads, dream beige lads
View attachment 1040490
Lol!! What did she actually include on her vision board? I refuse to give her an extra view on the YouTube video 😆

Reactions: 2
Lol!! What did she actually include on her vision board? I refuse to give her an extra view on the YouTube video 😆
To fly business class. her most recent flight was business class however it was a freebie. So basically she wants freebies. Her vision is to get more freebies.

Reactions: 9
Right lads, Just bought my holiday home in the Hamptons, sow luckie I put propertea down on my vision boareed.

put it down beside classic beige and classic beige 2.0, all the positive vibes like,
Next up spotlight mouthwash, a free delivery salad from somewhere,
And a new spring jumper or something like. Maybe a car,
Mammy fox will be sow sow proud.

#dream #big #dream #beige

Reactions: 11
Just seen a Tik Tok on her boyfriend’s account, I can see why she never revealed the last apartment 🙈 Making it out to be a huge but it was like a shoebox. Her own Tik Tok is trying to create the New York dream and make people envious of her. How is going around posing on streets in safe outfits living life? Never seen her at anything cool in New York like a gig, comedy etc. Not even one black, diverse or mixed friend.
what’s her boyfriends tik tok? Would love to see the video!

what’s her boyfriends tik tok? Would love to see the video!
In a weird way, that video made me feel kind of sorry for her. Showed her in a non-filtered authentic way, and she looked so plain, and apartment was messy and lived in - just all very normal. Shows how much effort and time must go into the Instagram facade she has to put across all the time - must be so exhausting…

Reactions: 12
In a weird way, that video made me feel kind of sorry for her. Showed her in a non-filtered authentic way, and she looked so plain, and apartment was messy and lived in - just all very normal. Shows how much effort and time must go into the Instagram facade she has to put across all the time - must be so exhausting…
Grand but tell us the TikTok handle

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Here’s the link! Nothing too exciting but as a previous poster said you get a feel for how tiny her previous apt was. All smoke and mirrors with this bore!

I find it hilarious! Take down bloggers & annihilate their fashion/apartments & personality , no problem but ask a simple question & everyone goes all coy!

Was getting engaged on her vision board for 2022?! She must be foaming at the mouth waiting for Tammy to pop the question.. they have been together for so long at this stage.. In all seriousness he seems like such a normal guy, can’t imagine the two of them as a married couple

Reactions: 3
That tik tok is of her last apartment not the current one though

How is she even boring in that video? Usually those videos, people react when they are touched on the forehead randomly, or push their hand away, or say "what the duck".... She is soooooo boringgggg how does he cope with her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How is she even boring in that video? Usually those videos, people react when they are touched on the forehead randomly, or push their hand away, or say "what the duck".... She is soooooo boringgggg how does he cope with her
Maybe it was his cry for help from his beige life & no one picked up on it 🤣

Honestly though, I don’t know how someone so young can be so old in their ways. I know 70 year olds with more zest for life than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Out of the two of them, I think Kaelin has more to her, but she seems to be swallowed up by Erika's need to be top dog. Had to laugh at Kaelin saying the food was really good at the hotel they're staying in, and it's a fecking burger, and chips with ketchup 😭

Bamboozled by Erika's collabs with Ann Taylor, she must be taking any collab she can get at this stage. For someone who initially started out as a style blogger, she hasn't a clue how to dress herself. Wearing an ill-fitting powder blue suit sans top underneath, and heels - groundbreaking 🙄
She could actually encourage a younger market to try out Ann Taylor if she styled the clothes; throw a belt over the waist of the blazer, wear the blazer alone with a pair of good jeans for a street wear look..it's not rocket science.

ETA; the whole getting up at the crack of dawn thing..when did that become the signifier in the influencing world of being a girl boss? All she's doing is going to bed at 9pm like a pensioner, when she's in her early 30s and living in the city that never sleeps like?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.