Retro Flame #6 #FreeKaelin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's shown a bit of her personality in her q&a tonight. I'd say the comments and feedback in here over the last year have hit her hard and probably was a massive blind spot for her. She always struck me as someone who was a perfectionist but didn't have a growth mindset, struggling to deal with any negative commentary & feedback. Youl never please everyone but be interesting to see what her 'rebrand' will be.

Reactions: 4
Anyone know of a way to view her stories off IG? For some mad reason she blocked me a year or so ago even though I never ever interacted with her lol. Can’t be bothered to make a sock account.

Reactions: 2
Did ye see the q&a!! She “lost confidence” last year!! If that was her with low confidence, god only knows what the contint will be like now that her confidence is back!! An extra shot of espresso in the iced coffee maybe 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought you could only claim as an EU/EEA resident if you resided in Ireland for so many days over a particular period of time ? So does she way taxes in both countries ? I’m not an accountant but just curious

I thought you could only claim as an EU/EEA resident if you resided in Ireland for so many days over a particular period of time ? So does she way taxes in both countries ? I’m not an accountant but just curious
Its 180 days or thereabouts in ireland tk be classed as resident for tax purposes. She has to be filing tax in US to keep her visa anyhow. Not sure how filing accounts here would help with her visa.

Reactions: 2
Its 180 days or thereabouts in ireland tk be classed as resident for tax purposes. She has to be filing tax in US to keep her visa anyhow. Not sure how filing accounts here would help with her visa.
Would that be why she HAS to be at home for so long ? I thought it was something like 60 days but not sure

Anyone remember when they moved
In? Will she be moving again soon
Slowest decorating of a flat I've ever seen. People who build houses from scratch don't take this long. Has she shown other rooms? Do I not remember because they are all the same grey and white blur?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.