Retro Flame #4 Kurry to New Yark; The Great Covid Escape.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are all shops & restaurants completely normal? Any sign of Disneyworld opening? We were hoping to go over next summer but debating leaving it another year and just holidaying in Europe.
yep. shops, restaurants, etc all open with no limit for capacity set by the government and no government (state) mask mandate. A lot of people still wear them and some places require them but it's up to individual establishments to enforce, not the government or police. all the theme parks have been open since june/july. I havent been to Disney but my friend has annual passes and has been tons of times in the last year. I have been to universal studios and its back to normal except masks are required for entry but social distancing is like not a thing (bless them they try but its impossible with that many people in the parks). lol My friends from up north like New York and such have been coming down here for the "freedom" so you are more than welcome to come! We would love to have you visit :)

Reactions: 2
Dear Diary

I’m back!!!! So so good to be back to my home sweet home. But not for long, we are on the move again to a new apartment. I need to buy lots of new HanGers for all my new clothes. Please keep the clothes coming H&M, River Island and Anne Taylor.

I know I told my #RetroFam that I’d fill them in on the whole travelling from Ireland via Mexico to get into the US but sure as the days roll on it seems I can get away with not chatting about it!!!

I mean if everything was fine, I would’ve been able to fly direct from Ireland to the US but .....let’s not dwell. All that matters is that I am reunited with the white couch (actually off white / grey now) and my Tammy.

During quarantine in Mexico, I dropped some hints to Tammy that he better greet me at airport with flowers and open arms. He said he had to work but he made up for it by buying lillies for me and made a potato pizza (my fav)

Didn’t want to risk overweight baggage with all of the unknown about getting back into New Yark so I only have two bottles of ballymaloe relish.

You know the way I always film a packing vlog when leaving Kurry and show people all the food and chocolate and clothes I am going back with? Didn’t do that this time. I wonder will anyone notice? I guess not, as my followers are dropping a lot so on that note, off to buy some more followers.

After all, keeping up appearances is key.

lots of love
Xoxo
🦊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Dear Diary

I’m back!!!! So so good to be back to my home sweet home. But not for long, we are on the move again to a new apartment. I need to buy lots of new HanGers for all my new clothes. Please keep the clothes coming H&M, River Island and Anne Taylor.

I know I told my #RetroFam that I’d fill them in on the whole travelling from Ireland via Mexico to get into the US but sure as the days roll on it seems I can get away with not chatting about it!!!

I mean if everything was fine, I would’ve been able to fly direct from Ireland to the US but .....let’s not dwell. All that matters is that I am reunited with the white couch (actually off white / grey now) and my Tammy.

During quarantine in Mexico, I dropped some hints to Tammy that he better greet me at airport with flowers and open arms. He said he had to work but he made up for it by buying lillies for me and made a potato pizza (my fav)

Didn’t want to risk overweight baggage with all of the unknown about getting back into New Yark so I only have two bottles of ballymaloe relish.

You know the way I always film a packing vlog when leaving Kurry and show people all the food and chocolate and clothes I am going back with? Didn’t do that this time. I wonder will anyone notice? I guess not, as my followers are dropping a lot so on that note, off to buy some more followers.

lots of love
Xoxo
🦊
And the Oscar goes to 👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dear Diary

lots of love
Xoxo
🦊
After first paragraph i saw myself smiling and laughing!!! You are gas!!! How you come up with the own liners!! HanGers!!! Stop!!! I'm in bits!!!

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Jesus what has she done to her face? It looks frozen solid 😱 must have picked up some Botox in Mexico!! Wonder did Kaelin do the same but it’s botched snd she can’t come on camera 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Jesus what has she done to her face? It looks frozen solid 😱 must have picked up some Botox in Mexico!! Wonder did Kaelin do the same but it’s botched snd she can’t come on camera 😂
Screenshots please 🙏

Reactions: 1
Is she honestly that brazen that she thinks she can come on harping about sponson and not even address or explain how she got back? Totally appropriate that the spin on is for bperfect, another ignorer of guidelines!

Also thought her face looks off - I honestly would respect her/ any of the bloggers if they actually acknowledged work done! Theirs no shame

Reactions: 5
i hate how influencers try act all casual get im just going to put some make up on. they try make out that it's all very casual and all of a sudden boom it's a massive advertisement

Reactions: 8
I was thinking the exact same. It looks like really badly done Botox. Or is it Botox that’s wearing off?

Had to look at the stories. It’s so bad, it has to be a botch, the left side of her face (the cheek under her eye) is now moving different to the right size. Looks like the filler was put to close to a mussel or something.

Reactions: 3
My god her face!!!! No amount of bb perfect make up is going to help that 😆😆 she must know it looks weird I would only take full body shots and avoid your face on camera for a few weeks Erika!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I never post on this thread but I still follow her and saw her speaking today on her story, my first reaction was wtf has she done to her face?! It’s SO bad.

🤦🏻‍♀️ Came on just for this! There’s something so off with the botox! The forehead is frozen solid and her ‘laughter’ lines are a little skewed. She probably should’ve waited to get it done in NY but sure wasn’t it something to pass the time in Mexico 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Omfg that is unfortunate 🤣🤣🤣
Oh wow it's so badly done that it actually makes her look older 😂 and it makes her nose look funny somehow?!
The real question though is whaaaat did Kaelin get done? It must be really feckin bad to say we haven't seen her in what, three weeks now?
Popcorn at the ready for the big reveal!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Always had my suspicions she had botox and/or fillers in the past.. not sure whats going on with her face in the story tho 🤔 it was hard to be 100% sure before with the heavy filtering. Wonder how she would look atm without the filter?

🤦🏻‍♀️ Came on just for this! There’s something so off with the botox! The forehead is frozen solid and her ‘laughter’ lines are a little skewed. She probably should’ve waited to get it done in NY but sure wasn’t it something to pass the time in Mexico 🙄
Omg same!! I was thinking her face looks stretched... has she had Botox! If so, I don’t think it does her any favors!!!

This is what I noticed first thing and I'm the worst for spotting botox etc in people!
Same 😱😱I never spot it but this is so obvious

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.