Retro Flame #4 Kurry to New Yark; The Great Covid Escape.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, that was smugness at its finest. Barely touched on how they got back, mentioned a lawyer just so we know it was above board. Now the constant gloating about being back to a some what relatively normal life in new York, work picking up, events in shops etc. Absolute dose. She was so selfish to even come home in the first place, heaven forbid she wouldn't have a perfect Christmas in kerry in mammys perfect house. She should have stayed in NY with her partner and sister, not like she would have been alone, sure that's practically half her family. Who are these absolute saddos messaging lick arse messages. Influencer are not your mates!!!!!!!!! Get a grip.

Reactions: 11
She def has that sunkissed look, the filter will be in full swing till the pink tinge pales

Reactions: 3
She was so happy to be back, moving and an instore event! Then after all that, great to see Tommy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a snake. Can’t she see things like this are prime examples of why people don’t trust influencers?

Reactions: 9
why is she constantly moving? Is that actually a thing in NYC, and not just Erika's heavily filtered reality? Sounds like a nightmare to me.

Reactions: 13
why is she constantly moving? Is that actually a thing in NYC, and not just Erika's heavily filtered reality? Sounds like a nightmare to me.
she can drag a month's content at least out of a move and also hoping for more collabs no doubt for home furnishings. yes i agree, moving every year would be torture however rental prices are reasonably good at the moment due to the exodus from the city last year but it still she should stay put after this move. nobody in their right mind moves every year there as they simply wouldnt have the time or energy to do it if working full time.

It must be a real kick in the teeth to her followers and other bloggers living in New York who followed government advice and stayed put, to see these two entitled, privileged dicks swanning home with the dog and back again....

Reactions: 16
Did anyone notice that her chest when really red when she was giving her little “spiel” about “how they got back” it went red cos 1 she knew what she was saying was a half truth and 2 she’s shady AF!! Sly little fox didn’t think we’d know she gave a glossed over description on how she got back. She’s another Sosueme!!

Reactions: 10
The smugness bating off her in those stories. As IF she could ever possibly present her life as anything less than absolutely perfect!! Sew sew perfect.

Newsflash Erika: you reek of inauthenticity and sheer self-absorption. duck the millions dying right? As long as you have your beige bland life uploaded to Insta who the hell cares. And the audacity of her to claim we’re probably all SO delighted and EXCITED for her to be back in New Yark! She’s a joke and truly devoid of any moral compass. It’s all me me meeee.

If you had a “valid visa” then why would the embassy advise you to go through Mexico?? She’s seriously acting as if Joe Biden himself rang her up and gave her express authority to come back. Just admit you did some googling and decided to chance it. Shameless.

She can duck right off. She’s one of the worst out there. Can’t wait for this dying industry bubble to finally burst and her to come back down to earth with a bang.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Actually that is exactly what's being advised currently. Any of us could travel to the States on our ESTAs even by quarantining in an approved country first but we just wouldn't do it as we actually care about others
that’s what your immigration lawyer would advise of course, but I would be very surprised if American diplomats were sanctioned to recommend that and say anything but ‘you should be aware that there is a travel ban on these countries’. From a public health perspective, which is exactly why there is a travel ban, I can’t imagine US Government employees being able to officially advise travelling via Mexico where COVID rates are some of the deadliest in the world, to reenter the US via the back door.

I know someone who reentered via Canada last summer and they made it very difficult for him when he presented at customs. Retro knew there was a chance something could happen with them when they were travelling from Mexico. If Embassies were recommending this they’d be happy to print letters in writing for people saying they can enter via Mexico and that’s just not happening.

Reactions: 4
New to this thread after finding it strange Erika had gone back to Ireland during the pandemic given the very obvious struggles and safety concerns that would come with travel, but couldn't help but wonder how they appear to have such a huge home in Ireland? Are they just from a really wealthy background like Fleur De Force? I'm so intrigued as a lot of the comments here say how poor her engagement is, yet she lives in a beautiful NYC apartment has loads of luxury goods and I wouldn't consider her a popular YT'er/Instagrammer AT ALL. V confused about her income/wealth at this point!!!

That was the most fake thing I've ever watched. If your visa is valid and the embassy advised you to go whatever route you went, you'd have no problem saying where you've been for the last 2 weeks or even sharing it at the time. Shady as f**k. You took a chance, knowing what you were doing was wrong and didn't say incase you were reported or it back fired. Sly fox is really living up to her name. Poor kaelin has probably been silenced incase she says the wrong thing. Or could there be a chance she didn't get back?
exactly! If you hold a valid visa why would you need to sneak back in via another country and be “really worried” just because you are a worrier?

Her website hasn't been updated since September except for a few posts thrown up for Black Friday and Christmas just for the #AF links. I mean her blog was awful anyway, there are posts on the homepage from 2016 when it was launched which is just the hight of laziness. It's strange that she has let that go as I would have thought that she made good passive income from all the af links? Or maybe the drop in traffic was a liability? The interest in her has really dropped over the past few years. If her page stats became poor advertisers wouldn't touch her, whereas if she says she's focusing on youtube and Instagram instead it positions it better. Still, is has to be a hit to her income not having that anymore. And seeing as it was Kaelin's "job" do write posts for the site what does she actually do now?

New to this thread after finding it strange Erika had gone back to Ireland during the pandemic given the very obvious struggles and safety concerns that would come with travel, but couldn't help but wonder how they appear to have such a huge home in Ireland? Are they just from a really wealthy background like Fleur De Force? I'm so intrigued as a lot of the comments here say how poor her engagement is, yet she lives in a beautiful NYC apartment has loads of luxury goods and I wouldn't consider her a popular YT'er/Instagrammer AT ALL. V confused about her income/wealth at this point!!!
her parents had massive debts written off by the bank - if you google them you’ll see some news articles about when they were up in court. Otherwise, where they live in south kerry property prices would be very very cheap compared to other parts of the country. Their family home is probably a self build or at least an extension/Reno job, but it wouldn’t remotely compare with prices in Dublin.

Reactions: 9
It must be a real kick in the teeth to her followers and other bloggers living in New York who followed government advice and stayed put, to see these two entitled, privileged dicks swanning home with the dog and back again....
I feel like if I was Tommy I'd be pissed off that I got stuck in NY over Christmas and these two are coming and going as they like.

her parents had massive debts written off by the bank - if you google them you’ll see some news articles about when they were up in court. Otherwise, where they live in south kerry property prices would be very very cheap compared to other parts of the country. Their family home is probably a self build or at least an extension/Reno job, but it wouldn’t remotely compare with prices in Dublin.
It was a b&b so could have been a purpose build and that’s why it’s big. They did it for 14/15 years. Location would be a factor in price too as it’s in glenbeigh would add slightly to the price.

Reactions: 1
Actually that is exactly what's being advised currently. Any of us could travel to the States on our ESTAs even by quarantining in an approved country first but we just wouldn't do it as we actually care about others
Make you wonder why she was so shady about it if it's all legal and above board, couldn't handle the backlash of people calling her and her lackey out for being a selfish twats maybe

Anyone watch 90 day fiance? That's exactly what you can do to get to the states if you have a valid visa. I don't know the ins and outs but one French girl was going to do her quarantine in Mexico and then went to do it in Serbia. Won't say anymore as it would be a spoiler.

When she said they were advised to do it 'that way', did she actually explain what 'that way' was or did I miss it? Watched it back twice and no ne the wiser 🤔

This 👆🏻If you were on a esta holiday visa it would be a wasted trip, you wouldn’t get entry via Mexico! You need relevant paperwork, visa, green card, USA passport! If a plain old esta do you not think that people trying to get to America would be-doing that instead of crossing by land! As for that being advised my sisters friends have reached out to their consulates and they were told to stay put until restrictions are lifted!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.