Retro Flame #4 Kurry to New Yark; The Great Covid Escape.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread keeping up with the sly Foxes of Kurry. Current situation: Retroflame was offline for 2 weeks after spending a cold winter šŸ„¶ in Glenbeigh, Rossbeigh and Kurry in general. With no mention of packing Ballymaloe relish, Retro suddenly appeared (14 days later) on her white couch in New Yark, New Yark!!! 24 hours ago she said she would update us, but alas, we are still waiting. If she was a tinder date, weā€™d be ghosting her but to be honest, we are all here for the updates. Come on Retro!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
They've made the whole thing needlessly awkward by not talking about going back to NYC before doing so. They must know lots of people are pretty well informed about how difficult it is crossing borders at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She could have just documented the process. I mean it would have been more interesting than anything else sheā€™s posted.

Reactions: 10
You can get into the states if you quarantine in an approved country e.g. Mexico or a somewhere like that for 2 weeks. Must have done that. Be interesting to find out...

Reactions: 1
My sister is getting married in the summer and at the moment I'm planning on NOT travelling from Canada home as I don't want to put others and my family at risk. Simple as!!!! Am I gutted??? Yes!!! But a funeral due to covid and selfish travel does it for me to justify not travelling and I stay put. God that coleslaw must be good if they couldn't stay in ny the eejits šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Valid visa my arse sure if it was valid why did they have to sneak in or worry about getting back. She's after saying she was so worried. Stupid witch

Reactions: 7
The smugness of that! The embassy advised them to come back that way, BULLSHIT IT was a risk they took themselves, could have easily went the other way! Wonder did they produce a certain piece of documentation when at immigration. Back to work is laughable, be interesting to see what WORK and ā€œso nice contintā€ she has lined up, your gig is almost up sly fox! I cannot stand her or her phony miss perfect act!

Another apt move. They will get a good deal in Manhattan at the moment. She certainly is smug as hell in her little clips

Surely herself and Kaelin still have to self isolate if they have to get a final Covid test? Seems risky if the lads go to work to be in the same apartment

Reactions: 3
A US embassy would NOT advise you to travel through Mexico ffs.
ā€˜We had to quarantine for two weeks on the way backā€™ - quarantine where Erika?! Mexico? Croatia?
she also uploaded the IG stories at midnight Irish time, probably hoping people wouldnā€™t see it

• Heart
Reactions: 14
"So so nice to be back in New Yark, New Yark, thanks for all you're lovely messages( any messages which I didn't deem lick arsey enough were deleted and blocked).
You all seem as excited as me that I'm back"šŸ™„šŸ™„
Oh Fark off Erica!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That was the most fake thing I've ever watched. If your visa is valid and the embassy advised you to go whatever route you went, you'd have no problem saying where you've been for the last 2 weeks or even sharing it at the time. Shady as f**k. You took a chance, knowing what you were doing was wrong and didn't say incase you were reported or it back fired. Sly fox is really living up to her name. Poor kaelin has probably been silenced incase she says the wrong thing. Or could there be a chance she didn't get back?

Reactions: 13
A US embassy would NOT advise you to travel through Mexico ffs.
ā€˜We had to quarantine for two weeks on the way backā€™ - quarantine where Erika?! Mexico? Croatia?
she also uploaded the IG stories at midnight Irish time, probably hoping people wouldnā€™t see it
Actually that is exactly what's being advised currently. Any of us could travel to the States on our ESTAs even by quarantining in an approved country first but we just wouldn't do it as we actually care about others

Reactions: 3
I unfollowed her and refuse to even watch her stories, Iā€™m not giving her the views but from reading the comments here i see she just skirted round the whole thing?
Good luck to the pair of them, entitled, spoilt little princesses, how anyone canā€™t see that from the latest stunt is beyond me.

My sister is getting married in the summer and at the moment I'm planning on NOT travelling from Canada home as I don't want to put others and my family at risk. Simple as!!!! Am I gutted??? Yes!!! But a funeral due to covid and selfish travel does it for me to justify not travelling and I stay put. God that coleslaw must be good if they couldn't stay in ny the eejits šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„
100% agree with all of this. Would it have killed them to stay put in New York for just one Christmas all four of them?! I canā€™t get over the audacity of it all... itā€™s mind blowing. Good luck to her cause if she really is buying followers then her days are coming to an end, everyone can see the bullshit for what it is

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She's an out and out pr*ck, that's really all I can say.

At the end of the day, some people seem to be doing whatever they like during this pandemic - it's up to each individual to stand by their ethics and morals, and do as you're being asked for the greater good.

Erika clearly has no morals from what I can see. At least when this is eventually over, I personally can look back and say that I did what was asked of me, and protected others to the best of my ability.

She's on a downward slope, looking forward to the day when she has to "pivit" and get a normal job. Absolute dose.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She definitely has the hint of a tan, and not from a bottle. You can see sheā€™s pink around the shoulders and chest. So Mexican quarantinis all the way.
Thatā€™s probably why Kaelin is off line, she probably lay in the sun all day and has a great tan ā˜€
what can you say really? Just because you can, doesnā€™t mean you should.

Reactions: 11
Why did they come home at Christmas to risk not getting back into USA? I really donā€™t understand this! She basically left her boyfriend & career behind just come home to Ireland for Christmas & stay 3 months.
I would except if parents are elderly or grandkids. Everyone has had to make sacrifices but not them.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.