Retro Flame #4 Kurry to New Yark; The Great Covid Escape.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she is suddenly going to explore now. Deffo reads here and knows we think she is bland and boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I won't hold my breath on her posting any casual selfies from Brooklyn or Queens just yet 😂 my dream would be to live in NYC for a while, it's never gonna happen now, but I've done more in 3 visits than she's done in her 6 or 7 years there! Literally does not know how lucky she is to be there! As someone else said earlier, a waste of a visa 😞

Reactions: 10
Hey Erika, any chance you might so some real authentic NYC living not all this beige curated crap rehashed for the 50th time. Cheers love!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am really confused by her. Did she or did she not say when she emerged from her two week radio silence she would do a vlog to share all?

talk about brushing it under the beige carpet.

What we have in store is a vlog showing sooooo many nice places around New Yark on route to a very exciting photo shoot for a very exciting brand. The confusion I have lies with how she thinks a) her Irish followers would be happy to see her prance about when we are still in lockdown after a sneaky little trip back with a botch Botox filler job and b) her US followers. Are there many of them?

I’m not going to lie, it is Cliffhanger stuff waiting for a potential vlog about the Botox in Mexico and an attempt at Bear Grylling it through the Lower East side.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Should she not be quarantined in NYC? I get she went through a transit country but still thought there was an isolating period?

Reactions: 1
lads
Should she not be quarantined in NYC? I get she went through a transit country but still thought there was an isolating period?
Last i checked CDC has stated isolation or quarantine period is not required. Just monitor your health for symptoms. Though a person chose to remain home or limit their movement if they choose to do so after international travel.

Reactions: 2
Exploring NYC....maybe she took some of our many suggestions on board and slowly move uptown...midtown/times sq ( ideal with few tourists atm) would be a start and maybe some borough...please some borough retro! And yes bear grylling through lower east side would be epic! 😀

Reactions: 3
lads

Last i checked CDC has stated isolation or quarantine period is not required. Just monitor your health for symptoms. Though a person chose to remain home or limit their movement if they choose to do so after international travel.
Right so.... we’re all in a tit show and they can swan in and out 🤬
And heads up Retro you never know who’s watching your Instagram page

Reactions: 4
Laura Dorgan does a fab job of exploring New York and showing off the city. Wouldn’t catch Retro doing any of the same stuff for fear ppl might confuse her with a tourist. Cos you know she’s been living in New Yark for years now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Laura Dorgan does a fab job of exploring New York and showing off the city. Wouldn’t catch Retro doing any of the same stuff for fear ppl might confuse her with a tourist. Cos you know she’s been living in New Yark for years now.
I really enjoy watching Laura Dorgan. Retro would be so much more interesting if she showed half of the things Laura does. Her numbers are dropping big time though so maybe she knows she needs to change things up.

Reactions: 3
I unfollowed Laura after seeing she was following an anti BLM page that is very pro-cop 🤢 and was liking posts supporting the NYPD during the BLM protests

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.