Retro Flame #4 Kurry to New Yark; The Great Covid Escape.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I knew her face looked different, I assumed it was just filters holy god it's awful

Having another look & her eye (right one I think) is lower and def droppy

BOTCHED BOTOX for sure! No wonder it was incognito down in Mexico

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I watched a bit of her on waragainstinsta or whatever it is & her eyebrows look like they each belong to different people. I wonder does one think it’s in Kurry & the other think it’s in New Yaark

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Way too young to be messing with their faces. Seriously botched job. Did they have an #ad treatment in Kerry?

Reactions: 3
I actually laughed out loud, the actually state of her face, Talk bout about a botch job, it literally couldn’t have happened to a nicer (faker) person 🤣 another thing to add to the list she’s not so transparent about! Clearly happy enough to jump to share cheap tate when it suits here and address all her antics! Creature

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Just used waroninstagrammers for the first to have a look (what a great thing, will use it all the time now!!) I watched two stories and honestly I couldn't listen to her. Knowing now the way she truly is it's hard to listen to a word she says.

Reactions: 6
It was either done on the cheap in Kerry/Dublin before leaving and the flight and then heat in Mexico didn't help. Or else done in Mexico & my god she should have stayed longer wwhhaaaa

Reactions: 3
Way too young to be messing with their faces. Seriously botched job. Did they have an #ad treatment in Kerry?
Nah not with everywhere closed. No doubt had one lined up which didnt pan out hence getting something done elsewhere in the past fortnight that she couldnt appear on camera after. I cant quite figure out what she got done or intended to do!

Def think somethings gone wrong with Kaelin’s botch job. The lack of ~editorial fasHUN shoots in underground carparks is very telling.

Reactions: 7
I actually laughed out loud, the actually state of her face, Talk bout about a botch job, it literally couldn’t have happened to a nicer (faker) person 🤣 another thing to add to the list she’s not so transparent about! Clearly happy enough to jump to share cheap tate when it suits here and address all her antics! Creature
Good grief what has she done to herself 😳

Erika is a year younger than me and I think she’s far too young to get Botox done? Everyone is entitled to do what they want but she normally has nice enough skin, this looks so botched!!

Reactions: 4
Erika is a year younger than me and I think she’s far too young to get Botox done? Everyone is entitled to do what they want but she normally has nice enough skin, this looks so botched!!
I don't mind anyone getting botox, a lot of people start getting preventative botox in their late 20s to stop the appearance of lines. Bear in mind that she always has some kind of filter on/ring light so her skin on camera is not her real life skin texture.

As someone already said, could not have happened to a better person - karma comes around in funny ways! 👀

Reactions: 5
Jesus bleeping christ. The botox. There are people who have good work done and then there are those who cut corners get it done cheap. My word. Erika obviously feeling 2021 And turning 30. Queue the promotion of some cream- that she's been using and really noticed a difference on her skin!

• Haha
What age is Erika? I'm quite surprised by how 'mature' (?) her skin looks (particularly around the eyes). There is absolutely no shame at all in wrinkles etc it happens to all of us eventually but she seems quite young and seems to preach a lot about things like retinol and SPF in particular.

I assumed it was a filter that didn’t look quite right. But if it’s work it’s surely filler not Botox? I’ve never heard of someone getting Botox in the cheek / nasio area.

I assumed it was a filter that didn’t look quite right. But if it’s work it’s surely filler not Botox? I’ve never heard of someone getting Botox in the cheek / nasio area.
Yeah def filler in her smile lines, well deserved that's gods way 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's probably genetic. Her mum has extreme wrinkling. I'm a year older than Erika and also have wrinkles around my eyes. Can't fight genetics even with expensive face creams. She definitely didn't need botox or fillers though!

Reactions: 6
What age is Erika? I'm quite surprised by how 'mature' (?) her skin looks (particularly around the eyes). There is absolutely no shame at all in wrinkles etc it happens to all of us eventually but she seems quite young and seems to preach a lot about things like retinol and SPF in particular.

She’s 29... I’m shocked she got such a botched job tho done since she’s all about quality

• Haha
I think she has been having "work" done for some time. She has had that pinched look around the nose for a long time now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.