Retro Flame #4 Kurry to New Yark; The Great Covid Escape.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always been of the opinion Mammy and daddy Fox pay the girls’ portion of rent of NYC. Maybe I’m wrong but I just don’t see how her lacklustre “contint” and AF stuff etc could fund that lifestyle.

Reactions: 13
heres my hot take on the escape from Kerry. I am of the opinion that everyone should make decisions that they feel are best for them and their families at this point, while being aware of safety guidance. I don't have a huge issue with her travelling home to ireland and back again.

I am American and my husband is Irish and we live in America. We have discussed a few times over the last few months when would be a good time for HIM (not me, as he still holds his irish passport and has his green card) to go back as he hasn't seen his granny in over 3 years and she is getting older. My issue lies with the shadiness of the return. Just be open and honest about it, especially since she documented the entire journey TO ireland. I also work within immigration compliance over here, so what she did as a O1 visa holder IS legal. That is how many are re-entering the U.S right now. HOWEVER, Customs and Border Patrol ALWAYS has the final right of refusal for any foreign national entering the U.S. valid visa or not (even before COVID). Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk :)

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I feel like Kaelin could do a lot better than Red fox, IF she could get away from her. Kaelin did that modelling thing, she has her makeup, and I remember she was on for the chats at some point and she seems a lot more genuine than Red ever has. If she does have a bar job, or any sort of work outside of Red where she isn’t relying on her to pay her salary, I feel like we could see a lot more youth from the younger Fox 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I feel like Kaelin could do a lot better than Red fox, IF she could get away from her. Kaelin did that modelling thing, she has her makeup, and I remember she was on for the chats at some point and she seems a lot more genuine than Red ever has. If she does have a bar job, or any sort of work outside of Red where she isn’t relying on her to pay her salary, I feel like we could see a lot more youth from the younger Fox 🤷🏼‍♀️
I used to enjoy Kaelin's make up tutorials, she actually had some really useful tips. She definitely could have done a lot more with that, lots of potential there

Reactions: 7
I used to enjoy Kaelin's make up tutorials, she actually had some really useful tips. She definitely could have done a lot more with that, lots of potential there
I agree, i think she does great makeup, really transforms herself. i saw a pic of her before on manhattan gaels page, makeup free and smiling, the mane of hair tied back. i thought she looked beautiful thats why i cannot understand this moody, miserable look she does in her photos esp the most recent ones in Kerry .. mother of god they were appalling, certainly not selling herself with them. sadly, she cannot be in NY unless tied to retro. if she working bar that will be cash in hand.

Reactions: 9
This 👆🏻If you were on a esta holiday visa it would be a wasted trip, you wouldn’t get entry via Mexico! You need relevant paperwork, visa, green card, USA passport! If a plain old esta do you not think that people trying to get to America would be-doing that instead of crossing by land! As for that being advised my sisters friends have reached out to their consulates and they were told to stay put until restrictions are lifted!
Actually I've tried to help people get into the States to visit vulnerable family & this is exactly the advice that the US State Dept gave over email. They won't offer waivers for immediate entry but will leave the decision to the border agent.

Actually I've tried to help people get into the States to visit vulnerable family & this is exactly the advice that the US State Dept gave over email. They won't offer waivers for immediate entry but will leave the decision to the border agent.
Clearly conflicting information is being shared, Also Mexico is not the easiest point of entry, (my sister forgot her green card on a girls trip and spent an extra 4days while her husband sent it back to her) It’s certainly not something you would want to Risk at the discretion of a border agent, considering it is a HUGE Risk of actually not getting in especially taking into consideration what is in place by the United States government regarding entry! There are obviously other circumstances that these conditions don’t apply to!
This could be discussed over and over again but the topic at hand is this sly entitled sneak who blasts her transparency is far from it, if she was so confident what she was doing she would have shared it with her #retroflamefam #youtubeclickbait but she knew the risks hence why she has not shared any of her actions and clearly doesn’t want to have shared in case it came back to bite her in the ass! They had no business flaunting the advice prior to leaving new Yark any way! Cannot stand them our there contriving sense of entitlement when it’s clear from the thread they and their parents are shady as!
Would she have been so chirpy had they landed back in Kerry? I doubt it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Personally feel like she could have swam back to US naked,
with her Mammy and Koadalin on her back holding just a spotlight toothbrush and a coffeeeeee, vlogging the whole thing, up until the point joey and tommahy meet her on the shore,

and her vlog wo probably still be boring as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Like others have said here i have blocked her and brown fox on all platforms not giving them the views or numbers, I'll watch it through war on instagrammers! I hope they get dropped by every brand associated with them! The behaviour is terrible and kick in face to frontline workers! She does see irish numbers havent dropped and we're still at 500+ cases a day??

Kaelin needs to step out of her sisters shadow and stop being "erika's sister". It's actually sad that she can't just post what she wants and has to fall in line with erika. Grow a pair Kaelin!

Reactions: 12
Sent her a very nice message yesterday pointing out all her shady behaviour over the yrs and how she has lost the respect of her followers. But it will go ignored. Although I have not been blocked yet so maybe 🦊 has turned over a new leaf!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sent her a very nice message yesterday pointing out all her shady behaviour over the yrs and how she has lost the respect of her followers. But it will go ignored. Although I have not been blocked yet so maybe 🦊 has turned over a new leaf!
It’s still early in the states give it another hour or two till she wakes up 😂

Reactions: 6
H
Has she seen the message yet? Or are you blocked yet is the question 😂

Reactions: 1
Am blocked so I only know what's happening because of this thread has kaelin posted anything more that erica did

Reactions: 1
Am blocked so I only know what's happening because of this thread has kaelin posted anything more that erica did
No only a picture our her window too. She hasn't even acknowledged the fact she's back in NY. She's obviously been told by her boss to say nothing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This trench, "swipe up", these jeans, "swipe up" and the nicest black top I've gotten (for free) in a long time, "swipe up". Eugggghhhh!!!!🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
This trench, "swipe up", these jeans, "swipe up" and the nicest black top I've gotten (for free) in a long time, "swipe up". Eugggghhhh!!!!🙄🙄
The trench is at least two sizes too big for her but she will wear it for the swipe up and it will never again be seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.