Retro Flame #4 Kurry to New Yark; The Great Covid Escape.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be questioning my friends if i received a toothbrush as a wedding gift. Pretty much says everything without saying anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone know any NYC womens shelters? For god sake, ever heard of google? not like your mostly Irish followers will know. why not just do it quietly and privately.
What she is really showing is that she has never donated anything before.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know any NYC womens shelters? For god sake, even heard of google, not like your mostly Irish followers will know. why not just do it quietly and privately.
Looking for praise no doubt!🙄

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know any NYC womens shelters? For god sake, even heard of google, not like your mostly Irish followers will know. why not just do it quietly and privately.
A quick Google search shows 15 women's shelters just in lower Manhattan where she lives. There are many, many more.
Performative charity is all she's at.
Hasn't she claimed to donate to such shelters and women's charities in the past?!

Reactions: 12
Just to add she’s selling stuff on mercari now as well.
performative charity is for just the best way to describe it.

Reactions: 6
A quick Google search shows 15 women's shelters just in lower Manhattan where she lives. There are many, many more.
Performative charity is all she's at.
Hasn't she claimed to donate to such shelters and women's charities in the past?!
Oh f*ck off Erika. Honestly.
You couldn't just Google where the nearest charity drop off point is, and make a donation on the qt?

"Look guys, I'm actually SO nice, I want to donate to a charity! Forgit that whole travelling during a pindemic, I'm SUCH a good persin, if that makes since? I'm evin including some Spotlight mou-wash, SO nice."

What an asswipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Everyone says it about her and I'm robbing someone else's line but it's all image and perfectionist presentation with her.

Sometime erika it's sooooooooo nice to so things in private. Where no one knows your donating to charity, cause you are donating for the cause not for the self gratification!

Reactions: 4
Ugh unfollowing her. No mention of how she got back into the States and now the humble bragging. She only pops on to talk when it benefits her. Absolutely not one bit genuine

Reactions: 5
Kaelin isn't as reluctant to talk about getting the dog home as her sister. Still doesn't mention exactly what the process was and that she wasn't the one that travelled home with him though!
She’s still not saying what they did. The vet will be familiar with all sorts of travel but the airline and the country your flying too decide what you can and can’t do.

There is nothing straightforward about it. It’s a minefield. I emigrated my whole family easier

Reactions: 9
Kaelin isn't as reluctant to talk about getting the dog home as her sister. Still doesn't mention exactly what the process was and that she wasn't the one that travelled home with him though!
Nice to see Erica And Kaelin are on the same page. NOT!!! Erica refers people to the airline website for the information and Kaelin says the vet. They really are some pieces of work

Reactions: 4
Nice to see Erica And Kaelin are on the same page. NOT!!! Erica refers people to the airline website for the information and Kaelin says the vet. They really are some pieces of work
I can't imagine vets would be massively expert in how to get your animals on a plane?! Surely its different per airline, per country ...

Reactions: 6
Mercari is the app which she promoted last year she has sold a total of 12items and just the past few days adding more no doubt in the hopes working with them for a “BA” or “SP” post! 🙄
The way in which they answer questions is so condescending, the advice is laughable considering that everyone knows that the dog was in the hold (can thank the vloging for that) of course the rules have changed because of these entitled frauds who abuse the system!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Most of the latest Depop items haven’t sold
Are those the rotten Fendi slingbacks she bought not too long ago?! Doesn't matter how gaudy something is, as long as everyone can read the brand name from across the street 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.