Retro Flame #4 Kurry to New Yark; The Great Covid Escape.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They would have been eligible for their vaccines in NY alright I’d assume as Louise Cooney shared an email from her former NY doctor surgery which was urging her to go for hers and it stated all New York residents over 16 were now entitled to their free vaccine. I don’t think their visa status would come into and they just want as many residents of the city vaccinated as possible no matter what your status! I’m sure the sly foxes and co are probably fully vaccinated at this stage but not showing due to definite back lash in store over their recent antics.
They're definitely either already vaccinated or will be soon. On the same visa as them and I got my first dose this week. Expect lots of gallivanting around the US from them this summer.

Reactions: 2
Don't know if anyone follows TarMar but she had videos up of visa re-application/interview process/ vlogged coming home to ireland and currently home- interesting to watch and also Erika could do with watching a few of her videos!

Poor Tommy Found dead in NYC, cause of death lasaration to the head with a Dior heel sling back. The victim was found beside couch, head first, bent over surrounded by white couch cleaning products. It is said the victim may have been cleaning at time of death.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I honestly would not be surprised if she got a newer, fancier sofa for the new apartment, and got rid of this one. And it only 2 years old 🙄

Reactions: 3
I honestly would not be surprised if she got a newer, fancier sofa for the new apartment, and got rid of this one. And it only 2 years old 🙄
Didn't she get a different sofa when she moved in to this apartment first, and then replaced it with the current white (complete with stain 🤭😂) sofa?

Didn't she get a different sofa when she moved in to this apartment first, and then replaced it with the current white (complete with stain 🤭😂) sofa?
She did! She didn't have an L shape one originally so it's probably even less than 18 months old

I just saw her and Kaelin’s stories from the beach and like I know I sound like a broken record but are they not embarrassed as two adult women unable to do anything without their sister and also always be dressed near identical?! Like at the beach, both in the black leggings, white socks and clodhoppers shoes! I would be mortified

Reactions: 14
Ive friends who are close to their sisters, get on like a house on fire and even they find it mental!! I feel so sorry for Kaelin and her lack of independence and personality! Living in her sisters shadow!

Reactions: 7
You have actual Siamese twins having extremely dangerous operations to be separated and these two choose to be joined at the hip!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Its great to see she was reading our suggestions whilst on her 4 month holiday and shopped at the butcher block in sunnyside 😁😁

Reactions: 3
Beauty pie is actually amazing..would love to sign up for membership as the products are fab....they don't ship to Ireland afaik...I know ppl were using address pal before but prob not worth it with customs now.

Also 4 comments on the Beauty Pie post 💀

Last edited:
Beauty pie is actually amazing..would love to sign up for membership as the products are fab....they don't ship to Ireland afaik...I know ppl were using address pal before but prob not worth it with customs now.

Also 4 comments on the Beauty Pie post 💀
Same would love to try it. But she’s just teasing people in Ireland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.