Retro Flame #4 Kurry to New Yark; The Great Covid Escape.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you have to repeatedly tell people how honest and authentic you are, then maybe you're not as honest and authentic as you think you are!!

If that makes sense?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Seriously! Who is she trying to kid? The merc ā€œbrand ambassadorshipā€ did she sneak it back in through Mexico also šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
How did the dog get back to NYC?
no stupid ā€˜for the Gramā€™ photos that day

Well well well.... The surname really suits them. Please tell me I'm reading this correctly? When did Joey disappear suddenly
Screenshot_20210415-234023_Samsung Internet~01.jpg
from the gram?!? Was it before the 11th?!

And there's the reason why he went back so quickly clearly. Not wanting to pay the money/fees no so used lies to go the other route?

What disability do they have?! They are a disgrace... Some people such as autistic kids genuinely need dogs like this and they do help them. I've been around them myself and saw how calming they make people. Abusing the system especially where those with special needs are involved to get the dog home on the flight... They are an absolute disgrace.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Oh her latest stories had me in tears. Looked at the website for the leggings, they also sell shape ware ideal for the sly foxes demographic, but the pictures look like they have been taken with an old phone and are being sold out of someoneā€™s house in Mayo. The manakin, the bucket, the rad and the kitchen press in the backgrounds. They just seem to be a company in Mayo that is buying in from China and branding them. They have a bit of xpose and tv coverage in Ireland but the Insta page has like shopping center fashion shows and really low quality images and videos

Not to trying to knock the small business but the website and insta is bad, must be killing her to plug it in her Upper East Side NYC apartment with a white couch.
Sheā€˜s really scraping the barrel and the little speech about how she has discovered casual ware during COVID šŸ™„. Pity you couldnā€˜t discover the rules and guideline.

The fake message about the sweat shirt at the end with the swipe up just finished me off all together.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sheā€™s totally scraping the barrel! Was considering buying an Annie bing sweatshirt so many other influences seem to say get your right size or size up coz casual so obv you donā€™t want it tight Erika seems to not have grasped the concept of oversized!

In Atir's defence, I'm a massive fan of the product. I've several pairs of the leggings and shorts and they are excellent quality. Made at their workshop in Mayo too.

Reactions: 6
In Atir's defence, I'm a massive fan of the product. I've several pairs of the leggings and shorts and they are excellent quality. Made at their workshop in Mayo too.
Sinead the beautiful truth highly recommends them and her advice is usually spot on

Reactions: 3
I have atir leggings for going out šŸ˜‚ remember thatšŸ˜‚, I adore them and rate them very highly, do not roll down and fab fit

Reactions: 2
Good to know, Iā€˜ll take your recommendation miles ahead of Ericaā€˜s!

Reactions: 4
Any self respecting new Yorker has a strict no shoes inside rule.
Your not actually allowed to wear shoes if you have that much exposed floor- when I moved into a coop building we had to have a certain percentage of floor carpeted because of this as you cant make noise for the floor below.

Reactions: 2
Another restaurant that's "SO nice", is there no end to her descriptive talents!!!????

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.